Village of Silverton
Thank you for contacting the Village of Silverton Campground!
We are currently closed.
We intend to open up bookings for the 2022 season in April.
We ARE NOT ACCEPTING BOOKINGS HERE.
|Camping Rates||Nightly camping rates range from $25-$50.|
About the OwnerContact the property
It is the purpose of this Policy to establish guidelines for the general use and enjoyment of the
Municipal Campground. All campground users, visitors, or anyone on the campground premise
at any time are subject to the terms and conditions outlined in this policy at all times.
HOURS OF OPERATION
• Campground will open in May
• Campground will close by October 31st
• At the time of booking payment MUST be made in full
• No refunds. No exceptions.
• Check out time is 11:00am
• Check in time is 12:00pm (noon) – 7pm
(email before 7pm [email protected] for a check in time after 7pm)
• Each unit (camper/RV/tent) will be charged per site; children under the age of 18 and
camping with adult supervision will not be charged additional fees for an extra unit
• Dogs/pets are welcome and MUST be on a leash at ALL TIMES, regardless of size or
• Pet owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pets
Category: Facility Policy Title: Municipal Campground
Policy Number: C - 3 2021
• Generators are permitted to operate between
- 9:00am – 10:00 am and 5:00pm - 6:00pm ONLY
LENGTH OF STAY
• Two weeks maximum
ROADWAYS, PARKING & WILDSAFE BC
• All roadways must remain free of vehicles to allow for emergency vehicle accessibility
• All vehicles must be parked in a designated parking area
• Children must be supervised at all times
• All food must be contained safely. This is bear and critter country!
There will be NO REFUNDS for any reason, including COVID 19 restrictions or any other reason.
You are responsible for following all COVID 19 health orders, restrictions, or regulations for our area.
You are responsible for ensuring you know the most up-to-date information.