Village of Silverton
- Due to the ongoing pandemic, speculative bookings made in anticipation of health guideline changes should be avoided.
- You must pay the full amount for your booking in order to have a reservation.
- We will NOT be providing any refunds due to COVID 19 restrictions, orders, or regulatory guidelines by the provincial or federal governments.
- All camping parties MUST meet current Public Health Order(s) guidelines for gatherings. Our reservation system will not currently be accepting group bookings.
- It is the responsibility of camping parties to ensure their plans are consistent with Public Health Order(s) guidelines for bookings and during your stay.
Silverton has one campground separated into two different locations, Lakeside and Creekside. Both are within easy walking distance of Village parks and amenities.
Lakeside campground is situated at the foot of Leadville Street and has 6 sites directly on the lake and 14 sites adjacent. A great feature are the amazing washrooms and shower facilities.
The Lakeside campground, as well as the Creekside campground, is capable of accommodating both larger units and tents. Situated along Silverton Creek, the Creekside has 20 sites and is an ideal setting for large groups and people with pets. A very large and open recreational field, children's play ground, tennis courts and bocce pits are located nearby.
|Camping Rates||Nightly camping rates range from $25-$50.|
About the OwnerContact the property
It is the purpose of this Policy to establish guidelines for the general use and enjoyment of the
Municipal Campground. All campground users, visitors, or anyone on the campground premise
at any time are subject to the terms and conditions outlined in this policy at all times.
HOURS OF OPERATION
• Campground will open in May
• Campground will close by October 31st
• At the time of booking payment MUST be made in full
• No refunds. No exceptions.
• Check out time is 11:00am
• Check in time is 12:00pm (noon) – 7pm
(email before 7pm [email protected] for a check in time after 7pm)
• Each unit (camper/RV/tent) will be charged per site; children under the age of 18 and
camping with adult supervision will not be charged additional fees for an extra unit
• Dogs/pets are welcome and MUST be on a leash at ALL TIMES, regardless of size or
• Pet owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pets
Category: Facility Policy Title: Municipal Campground
Policy Number: C - 3 2021
• Generators are permitted to operate between
- 9:00am – 10:00 am and 5:00pm - 6:00pm ONLY
LENGTH OF STAY
• Two weeks maximum
ROADWAYS, PARKING & WILDSAFE BC
• All roadways must remain free of vehicles to allow for emergency vehicle accessibility
• All vehicles must be parked in a designated parking area
• Children must be supervised at all times
• All food must be contained safely. This is bear and critter country!
There will be NO REFUNDS for any reason, including COVID 19 restrictions or any other reason.
You are responsible for following all COVID 19 health orders, restrictions, or regulations for our area.
You are responsible for ensuring you know the most up-to-date information.