Tippecanoe River Run
Tippecanoe River Run is located at 1417 W 375 N in Rochester, Indiana just off Highway US 31. We are located directly on the Tippecanoe River. We are a short drive away from many local attractions such as the Fulton County Historical Museum, and the Mill Creek Golf Course. Head over to here to learn more about what the Fulton County area has to offer.
We proudly feature river side campsites. In total we have 37 acres for you to enjoy that include access to the river, a boat ramp, playground, a shelter and a small creek. We have 42 campsites that offer full hookups. We accept seasonal and overnight guests April 15th through October 31st.
|Camping Rates||Trailer/RV site $35/night + Tax Tent Site $25/night + Tax|
|Electric / Water||Yes|
|Max Length (of RV)||40 ft|
About the OwnerContact the property
Location Get Directions Latitude: 41.107784 Longitude: -86.26872
1. Quiet hours are between 11 pm and 8 am.
2. Check in time is 2 pm, Check out time is 11 am. Except Sundays, checkout time will be 5 pm.
3. Overnight campers must be 21 and over, or accompanied by an adult.
4. No more than 4 adults per tent site. Children under the age of 18 are excluded, and may use 1 additional tent per site.
5. Speed limit throughout the campground is 10 MPH
6. The use of playground equipment is at your own risk. Not responsible for accidents or injuries. Play area is for guests of Tippecanoe River Run only. Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult. No one over the age of 16 is allowed to use equipment, unless assisting younger children. No rough playing or inappropriate behavior or jumping off slides and equipment. No glass bottles in play area. No smoking at or near the playground. No parking in front of equipment.
7. Overnight campers are not allowed to bring a golf cart, UNLESS it is used for handicap purposes. All operators must have a valid drivers license and must adhere to the vehicles occupancy limits.
8. All fires must be kept in designated fire rings. Fire rings for tenants need to be in a permanent location. You are responsible for cleaning your ring regularly. Tenant may not have a fire that exceeds 3 x 5 feet. Do not burn trash. Tenant must extinguish all fires prior to leaving the property.
9. There is a limit of 1 vehicle per campsite. Overflow may be parked at the entrance of the campground to the west of the playground. Exceptions (e.g. handicapped visitors) must obtain approval from the Landlord or camp hosts. Violators will be asked to move.
10. Unruly, rowdy, immoral, lascivious or intolerable behavior is not allowed on the property.
11. Trash is to be removed daily. You are responsible for leaving your assigned site as you found it. Dumpster is located at the entrance of the campground.
12. Fishing near the river is allowed as long as Tenant and Guests are following regulations set forth by Indiana DNR. This includes fishing permits. Fishing at the pond near the red barn is NOT allowed. No Fishing at the boat launch.
13. Kayaking, canoeing or boating is allowed as long as Tenant and Guests are following regualtions set forth by Indiana DNR. This includes saftey vest regulations. When using the boat entrance, please be respectful and safe.
14. Swimming is soley at your own risk. There is NO lifegaurd on duty. Landlord is NOT responsible for any injury, death, or accident.
15. Restrooms are for TRR guests only. Be responsible and respectful when sharing the shower houses with others. Anyone caught abusing, destroying or vandalizing the area will be asked to leave permanently.
16. Smoking is not allowed within 8 feet of the playground, restrooms, or pavillion. Dispose of cigarettes in a respectful and safe manner.
17. Fireworks are prohibited.
18. Respect Nature. Do not remove or attempt to harm any animals. If you have a suspected pest, please inform the Landlord immediately. Do not cut or remove any trees, flowers, shrubs, or vegetation without prior written approval from Landlord.
19. NO Tenant is allowed to have more than 2 pets on the property. All pets must be on a leash when outside and under owner’s sole control. Pets who cause a commotion, disturbance or injury will be asked to leave. Owner must clean up after pet. Tenant is responsible for any claim, losses or damage caused by Tenant’s pet. If there is an injury involving your pet, Landlord reserves the right to ask for vaccination records to submit to the state health department. Exotic pets are prohibited.
20. Tenant must have written approval by Landlord before installing outside structures such as decks, sheds, or digging in any way.
22. Tenant is to maintain his/her camper/trailer/RV and assigned lot. Lots are to be kept mowed and maintained. Trailers/RVs are to be washed at minimum once a year and more often if warrented. Trailers are required to be in working order with no broken windows, and should be structurally sound, and in good working order. Landlord reserves the right to inspect any trailers for whatever reason.
23. No car washing.
24. Parents are responsible for any and all damages caused by children.
25. Motorized bikes, scooters, and hoverboards are prohibited.
26. Campground Host(s) have the authority to enforce all the above rules & regulations and to notify law enforcement.
Cancellation notice more than 2 weeks before your scheduled arrival: Full refund, less a $10 administrative fee
Cancellation notice less than 2 weeks before your scheduled arrival: No refund.
Holiday Weekends. No Refund.