About the OwnerContact the property
For questions about park guidelines please contact the office at 936-377-2180.
- PAYMENTS: In accordance with Texas State Law, payment for services is required at the time of registration.
- CHECK IN CHECK OUT: Check in is after 1:00pm. Check out is no later than 11:00am.
- PETS: No aggressive animals are permitted. Pets are limited to two per site. Pets are to be on a leash and attended at all times. Owners are liable for their pets.
- SPEED LIMIT: 5 mph throughout the park.
- QUIET HOURS: 10:00pm to 7:00am
- SEWER SYSTEM: Please do not flush hygiene products, diapers Q tips, etc. down the toilet. Do not leave your black/grey tanks open as these need to have enough water in them to properly go through the sewer when you dump.
- SITE RESPONSIBILITIES: Cleanliness is necessary. Please leave decorations at a minimum and not interfere with maintenance. Use proper containers for cigarette waste. Freezers/fridges, swimming pools, exercise equipment, hanging of laundry, tents , and screened rooms are not permitted. Cargo trailers, dollies, etc. are not permitted on site. Any questions please contact the office. Remember to respect your neighbors by not walking through them. The appearance of your site is at the discretion of management.
- CHILDREN: Complete responsibility lies with the parents and guardians. A licensed driver must be on board to operate golf carts etc.
- Ponds: Swimming by guests or pets is prohibited. All three ponds are catch and release. The Main Lake of course is catch and keep. You need to be licensed for the main lake.
- FACILITIES: Please use the park facilities respectfully. The swimming pool is swim at your own risk. There is no life guard on duty. The Preserve RV park is not responsible for any lost items.
- RV WASHING: There is no RV washing in the park.
- VEHICLES: Limited to two per site and only if both fit comfortably on the site. Parking on the grass, roadway, or other sites is prohibited.
- TRASH: Trash must be discarded in the dumpsters only. Do not leave trash out overnight. If we have to clean up trash from your site you will be charged a fee.
- LONG TERM GUESTS: The monthly rate is based on two adults and three children. The price for an additional occupant is $40 per adult per month and $15 per child per month. Payments are due by the 3rd of the month. A $40 late fee is automatically applied to the guests account on the 4th day of the month. Electric meters will be read prior to the 1st day of the month. This charge will be added to the guest's bill at the current rate p/kwh.
- INDEMNITY AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY: Customers shall indemnify and hold The Preserve RV Park harmless from and against any and all claims, demands, costs, expenses, water wind, civil strife, or acts of god, actions, both intentional and unintentional, of other customers, guests, invitees or licensee of (or those of their employees, agents, or invitees), or any other causes related to customer’s use or occupation of the RV site. The management assumes no responsibility for accidents injuries or loss from any cause.
- THEFT OF SERVICE LAW: According to Texas Penal Code Section 31.04(b), any guest who leaves without paying for services rendered or who refuses to pay for sites services when customarily due, is subject to criminal prosecution. The Preserve RV Park is providing service hookups for your RV. The Preserve RV Park requires payment in advance and will prosecute any violators under the “Theft of Services” law.
- RIGHT OF REFUSAL: The Preserve RV Park reserves the right to refuse service at any time and to have a guest vacated from the park property in the event of inappropriate behavior or infraction of this agreement without refund.
- REFUNDS: The Preserve RV Park maintains a No Refund Policy to on site guests.
- If checking in after 5pm please pick up your check in package located at the office doors on the night time check in board. It will include a map of the park and location of sites.
- If you need anything after 5pm please email us and our on site attendants will assist you.
- No discharging of firearms or fireworks on the park property.