The Park at Swan Valley
The Park at Swan Valley - Quiet campground with full RV Hookups, tent spots, tiny homes, in the middle of beautiful Swan Valley, Idaho.
After traveling all 50 States in an RV the last few years, The Jurgys have decided to build their own RV Park to help enable more adventures for others and their loved ones.
Come on out and enjoy the beauty of Swan Valley next to Jackson, Grand Teton National Park, and Yellowstone National Park!
|Camping Rates||Rates ranging from $35-$70/night|
|Electric / Water||Yes|
|Max Length (of RV)||45 ft|
About the OwnerContact the property
• UPON CHECK IN YOU WILL BE ASKED TO AGREE AND SIGN OUR WAIVER TO STAY AT OUR CAMPGROUND. INCLUDED IN THAT WAIVER WILL BE OUR CODE OF CONDUCT RELATED TO PUBLIC HEALTH ORDERS AND COVID-19 OFFICE/STORE HOURS 9:30 am to 6:30 pm in the Peak Season (WE CLOSE THE OFFICE BETWEEN 11 AM AND 1 PM FOR CLEANING) and is subject to change in Shoulder and Off Season
CHECK-IN/ CHECK-OUT Check in after 1:00 PM Mountain Time Check out is 11 am Mountain Time*
• Sorry NO late Checkouts
VEHICLE As we like to keep roadways clear in case of emergency. If you require additional parking, please see map for additional visitor parking
QUIET TIME is 10:00 pm to 8:00 am. All music to be always kept at reasonable levels and turned off at 10:00pm. Campers with complaints about noise levels should contact office at location or call 208-701-CAMP or 911 for emergencies.
GENERATOR use is only allowed in overflow section and permitted between the hours of 9am – 11am, and from 6pm – 8pm.
FIRE PITS Please refer to Fire Permit for Rules and Regulations.
IN CASE OF PROVINCIAL FIRE BAN DO NOT ATTEMPT TO HAVE A FIRE AS YOU WILL FACE CRIMINAL CHARGES. FIRE PERMITS MUST BE DISPLAYED ON POST. FIRES MUST BE OUT BY 11 PM
GARBAGE Dumpsters are located on the grounds. We would ask you to leave your site as you found it and deposit all garbage in dumpsters. Smokers: Cigarette butts are regarded as garbage Please don’t throw them on the ground or fire pit, ash cans are available at office
SMOKING is allowed in the great outdoors, but not in or within 25 ft of any buildings on campground. If smoking in your campsite, we kindly ask that you are respectful to your neighbors and strive to not let your smoke reach their area. To avoid possible fires, please extinguish in a proper container and not on ground. Smoking and/or possession of cannabis is illegal in Idaho.
ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES Moderate Drinking is allowed within your own Campsite. Public Intoxication will not be tolerated as we are a family campground.
LOST AND FOUND Please return all found items to office.
PETS They are welcome in the park providing they are always on leashes (unless in the designated dog park) and cleaned up after. Do not leave your pets unattended.
PICNIC TABLES Each site is provided a picnic table. If you combine tables, it is your responsibility to move the picnic tables back.
GUESTS Daily guests must register at office and must vacate campground by 10 pm (Please refer to map for Visitor Parking)
SPEED LIMIT Speed Limit is 7mph WATCH FOR CHILDREN!!!
WASHING DISHES (Tent sites) Please use outdoor sink at bath house to wash dishes Maximum of 14 Night Stay – Longer stays may be provided after discussion.
• Any cancellation made 30 days or more in advance of the chick-in date will be given a full refund; any cancellations made less than 30 days prior to the check-in date will be handled on a case-by-case basis, following the below protocols:
• Change /Cancellation Policy 30+ days: 100% Refund 30 – 14 days: 100% Refund less $25 Fee 13 – 4 days: 50% Refund or Minimum of 1 Night depending on which is greater amount 3 – 0 days: 0% Refund
• Protecting your privacy is very important to us. We will never provide your personal information to any outside source. Any emails received by The Park at Swan Valley or CampgroundBooking.com will be in connection with the products and services agreed to and provided.
• Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy, we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used at our site. The Information We Collect: You provide specific personal information during the making reservations and/or the purchase of goods and/or services from our RV Park & Campground. The information includes: your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, payment information and your interest in specific types of products and/or services. How We Use the Information: We use the information you provide about yourself to fulfill your order for our goods and/or services, to respond to your inquiries about your upcoming stay and/or goods purchased. From time to time, we may also send you additional information about our RV Park & Campground and/or services in special promotional mailings. If you wish to be removed from our mailing at any time, please email us at [email protected] We may disclose personal information in response to legal process (e.g., in response to a court order or subpoena). We also may disclose such information in response to a law enforcement agency’s request. And finally, we may disclose personal information in response to a charge-back inquiry from our merchant bank about your payment for goods and/or services. We will not sell or transfer personally identifiable information provided to us to parties outside of our company except as described above. Our site may contain links to other sites whose information practices may be different than ours. Visitors should consult the other sites’ privacy notices as we have no control over information that is submitted to, or collected by, these third parties."