The Outpost Motel Cabins and RV Park
Veteran-Owned, Family-Owned and operated since 1960
We’ve been welcoming visitors to our site for short and long stays alike, and we’re sure you’ll like what we have to offer. Located in Southwest Colorado, we’d love to provide you with a comfy bed and convenient accommodations at our motel in Dolores. In addition to our 10-room motel, we have 5 cabins and 12 spots for recreational vehicles—in other words, something for everyone!
We welcome bikers, RV-ers, hunters, boaters, cyclists, fishers, hiikers, pets and outdoor enthusiasts!
The Outpost Motel, Cabins & RV Park is a welcoming environment for individuals, couples and families, and we’re also pet-friendly. We’re located near the McPhee Reservoir, and our guests are able to enjoy fishing, hunting, mountain biking, boating, water sports opportunities and more. If you’re just looking to get away and relax for a while, our setting is ideal for that, too. Our river walk provides a perfect way to get some light exercise, or if you don’t feel like being too active, you can soak up some Colorado sunshine on our deck, which overlooks the Dolores River. We offer discounted weekly and monthly rates too, which means you can stay as long as you like. When you’re looking at motels, cabins and RV parks in Dolores, CO, we hope you’ll consider booking a room at the Outpost. We have many that come back to visit year-after-year, and we hope you can meet new friends here to last a lifetime.
About the OwnerContact the property
- Motel Rooms & Cabins
- Check in is after 4pm
- Check out is by 11am
- RV sites
- Check in is after 1pm
- Check out is by 11amIf your reservation is paid in full, you can go straight to your site, and check-in is not required. If you have a discount for seniors, military, student, AAA, or Good Sam, please put it into the notes at the time of reservation and we will take off your bill (refund) once the proper ID is provided.
Thank you for choosing Circle C RV Park & Campground for your stay. We are committed to your stay being a pleasurable one. If we do not meet your expectations, please afford us the opportunity to remedy it. Don’t suffer in silence. We value you, your feedback, and reviews and can’t fix something we don’t know about.
Important Park Info and Policies
Click here for Park Map https://www.circlecrv.com/park-map
- Check-in time is 1:00 p.m.
- Check-out time is 11:00 a.m.
- RV site Wifi password is River47c
- The quiet time is 10:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m.
- Laundry is $5.00 per load. Please pay in office upfront before washing.
- All pets must be on a leash at all times, unless in the dog park.
- The Speed Limit is 5mph in the park
- Stay on gravel. No parking on grass or dirt.
- Please check to make sure we are not under a fire ban before starting a charcoal grill or campfire.No pop-up campers or tent camping allowed
- All RV vintages allowed (no year bans). RV must be in good working order (no leaks or shorts in electrical) and look good (no cardboard, broketn windows, chipped paint etc.)
- 2 pets max (certain breeds not allowed, please contact us to inquire before bringing your pet)
- RV Season is from April 1 - Nov 15th
No lifeguard on duty. Enter River at your own risk. Not recommended from property. Steps to river are primitive and there are no railings. They are dangerous. Absolutely no children (under 18 years of age) can enter river from the premises. No children under 13 on river deck unattended.
By making this reservation, you agree to the terms above.
The fastest way to contact us is by calling 970.882.7271 We respond to texts as well at 970.239.1850. For urgent matters, please call.
Reservations and Cancellations
- Payment in full is charged at time of reservation.
- RV Sites: $25 non-refundable cancellation fee. The remainder is refunded if reservation is cancelled four days prior to arrival. Please inquire on RV reservations for 30+ day stays. $200 non-refundable deposit applies on stays over 30 days if cancelled.
- Motel Rooms: $25 non-refundable cancellation fee. 7 day cancellation to receive a refund.
- Cabins: $25 non-refundable cancellation fee. 30 day cancellation for refunds.
Note: No refunds or credits for early departures