The Farm Campground & Events
The Farm… its where the magic happens!
We are a family run Campground & Event Venue nestled in the hills of the Ozarks near Eureka Springs. We sit on 160 beautiful acres that backs up to Mark Twain National Forest. We offer year-round camping with electric and water hook-ups available, we also provide a clean shower/bathroom house onsite. We have lots of space and provide both treed shaded camping as well as privacy.
Whether you are looking to just get outside and enjoy some of the best views the Ozarks have to offer, be active and explore, or simply sleep under a bright starry night… we have you covered with our many onsite amenities as well as our proximity to all things active.
Onsite Activities (included in your stay):
- 18-hole Championship Disc Golf Course (officially sponsored by Innova)
- Fishing Pond – Fully stocked with Largemouth Bass and Cat Fish
- Hiking/Mountain Biking trail – 3 mile loop on the side of our hill
- Art Installations: Hidden throughout the campground are some beautiful art installs to discover
- Scenic views/vistas, 360 panoramic views of the mountains and amazing sunsets!
Nearby Activities (not included in your stay):
- Eureka Springs AR; The Farm sits about 9 miles outside of this historic Victorian town which offers a wide variety of shopping, nightlife entertainment as well as site seeing and activities.
- Lakes and water; Beaver Lake, Table Rock Lake and the White River are all within 5 miles of this location
- World class fishing; The White River offers the region’s best Trout Fishing and Beaver Lake is well known for its big Striped & Largemouth Bass
- Canoeing/Kayaking; The White River is close by and very popular for canoeing and The Kings River is about 30 mins away
- The blue-ribbon Kings River, which is a world class Smallmouth Bass fishery, is 12 miles from the venue
In addition to being a campground, the venue also hosts multi-day music festivals, concerts, food competitions and more. We are fully set-up and ready to host any gatherings, weddings or events you and your family would like to have. Just contact us, we’re here to help!
We thank you for choosing to stay with us at The Farm… we know you will love it as much as we do!
|Camping Rates||$10 - $25 per night|
|Electric / Water||Yes|
|Max Length (of RV)||50 ft|
About the OwnerContact the property
Location Get Directions Latitude: 36.4848438179132 Longitude: -93.81070482213146
- Leave no trace, Please clean up your area and place trash in trash cans or dumpster in front of barn.
- Check in time is 2:00 PM. Check out time is 12:00 PM
- Shower house and bathrooms are located in the building east of the barn. Code for entry is 5150#
- All water from the spickets is drinkable.
- 18 hole disc golf course, fishing pond, and mountain bike & hiking trails open for use to all visitors.
- Campfires are ok unless there is a burn ban. Please bring an above ground raised pit or use pre-made fire pits.
- Pets are welcome BUT MUST BE KEPT ON A LEASH AT ALL TIMES and stay in your area.
- We do have ice & firewood for sale. Please dial the number below or contact the camp host for purchase.
- The fishing pond is catch & release only.
- There is a dump station about 30 feet to the east of the shower house.
- Please be courteous of other campers.
- If you want to switch sites once on our grounds, please call 1-888-762-7158 ext. 1 to make certain the site is not already reserved.
Cancellations can be made anytime prior to your arrival. However, there is a $5 cancellation fee.
Collection of your Personal Information
We collect personally identifiable information, such as your email address, name, home or work address or telephone number. We also collect anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your zipcode, age, gender, preferences, interests and favorites.
There is also information about your computer hardware and software that is automatically collected by us. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used by us for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of our website.
Use of your Personal Information
The Farm Campground & Events collects and uses your personal information to operate our website and deliver the services you have requested. We also may use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from us. We may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered.
We do not sell, rent or lease our customer list to third parties. In addition, we may share data with trusted partners to help us perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to us, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
We do not use or disclose sensitive personal information, such as race, religion, or political affiliations, without your explicit consent.
We keep track of the website and pages our customers visit, in order to determine what services are the most popular.
The Farm Campground & Events will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of; and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of, or the public.
We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the features of our website.
Third Party Cookies
Our website will set several types of third-party cookie, and we do not control the operation of any of them. The third-party cookies which may be set include
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Security of your Personal Information
The Farm Campground & Events secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. We secure the personally identifiable information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol. This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we’ll use this information to contact you. We also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.