South Field Campground
- Our campgrounds can accommodate 56 full hook-ups, over 400 partial hook- ups, and many dry/ tent campsites.
- Traveling with your horse? We have over 400 horse stalls.
- Bathrooms with shower facilities are conveniently located throughout the grounds and within walking distance from all campgrounds.
- Wi-fi is free- however signals are weaker further away from the office.
- We provide a dump station for our campers.
- Camping longer than 7 days is not permitted. Campers must vacate the premises for 7 consecutive days before returning for an additional stay.
- Should you choose to cancel your reservation the first nights stay will not be refunded.
- Check out is at 11:00 AM
|Max Length (of RV)||35 ft|
About the OwnerContact the property
Have respect and consideration for others with whom you share the facility. Please do your part in maintaining the beautiful and well-maintained camping facilities for the future.
- 1) All public laws will be enforced.
- 2) No Fireworks allowed.
- 3) Camping is PRE-PAID. Each camping unit (tent, motor home, trailer, sleeping bag (unless 18) within a camping unit) etc, must have a numbered permit or numbered paid receipt displayed and easily visible to Fair Staff.
- 4) Restrooms and showers are available near all camping areas.
- 5) Barbeques, hibachis, camp stoves, or similar 20) fire devices you bring must keep the fire/charcoal fully contained and at least 18 inches (18”) above the ground. No other fires are permitted. Proper disposal is your responsibility,
- 6) Do your part in keeping restrooms and camping areas clean.
- 7) All camping units are to be parked and left in allocated camping space until the end of your stay. If the vehicle and RV do not fit in the site then they will need to be parked in designated parking.
- 8) No other vehicular traffic is permitted in the campgrounds.
- 9) No ORV’s. Golf Carts, or ATV’s may be ridden/operated on the Fairgrounds.
- 10) Horses may be ridden only in designated areas and are not permitted in the campgrounds. A violation of this rule will mean immediate expulsion.
- 11) Livestock is not permitted in campgrounds.
- 12) All Fairgrounds property is to be left in its place and location. This includes garbage containers and picnic tables.
- 13) All garbage is to be placed in proper containers. Garbage cans are placed conveniently on the grounds.
- 14) All guests are responsible and liable for damage in their areas during time of use.
- 15) The Grant County Fairgrounds is not responsible for any loss due to fire, accident, or theft.
- 16) Sewer Hook-ups are available only in designated campgrounds.
- 17) Dumping of “Black” or “Grey” water-except in approved hookups is strictly prohibited!
- 18) Camping check out is Noon (12:00 noon) following the night(s) paid, unless prior arrangements & passes are obtained.
- 19) Keep noise at a minimum after 10:00 pm, and all activities are to shut down by 12:00am (midnight). Residential area nearby.
- 20) Domestic Pets are welcome, as long as they are on a leash at all times. Please clean up after them.
- 21) Please do not bother/harass any animals that may be on the grounds for other events.
- 22) Driving is permitted on roadways only.
- 23) Unacceptable behavior will not be tolerated.
- 24) Alcohol is prohibited on Fairgrounds property.
- 25) Anyone not abiding by these rules or instructions of Fairgrounds Staff will be asked to leave the fairgrounds with forfeiture of all fees paid.
- 26) For emergencies of a life threatening nature, call 911. Tell them which campground you are in, (East, North, Pavilion, Centerfield, Rodeo Grounds, or South Field) and spot number if known. Turn on lights of a vehicle to attract the response team.
- 27) If you have a non-life threatening emergency involving the fairgrounds facility (water leak, garbage cans, electrical outage) and need immediate assistant and no staff is on duty at the shop or the office, call 509-765-3581.
- 28) All activities are governed by the Fairgrounds Director or designated representatives.
- 29) Camping longer than 7 days is not permitted (unless authorized by the Fairgrounds Director).
- 30) No refunds will be given.
Thank you from the staff at the Grant County Fairgrounds.
There is a 3.5% cancellation fee if the cancellation is made more than 48 hours prior to arrival.
Cancellations made within 48 hours of arrival will not receive a refund.
Collection of your Personal Information
We collect personally identifiable information, such as your email address, name, home or work address or telephone number. We also collect anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your zipcode, age, gender, preferences, interests and favorites.
There is also information about your computer hardware and software that is automatically collected by us. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used by us for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of our website.
Use of your Personal Information
Grant County Fairgrounds collects and uses your personal information to operate our website and deliver the services you have requested. We also may use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from us. We may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered.
We do not sell, rent or lease our customer list to third parties. In addition, we may share data with trusted partners to help us perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to us, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
We do not use or disclose sensitive personal information, such as race, religion, or political affiliations, without your explicit consent.
We keep track of the website and pages our customers visit, in order to determine what services are the most popular.
North Beach Camp Resort will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of; and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of, or the public.
We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the features of our website.
Third Party Cookies
Our website will set several types of third-party cookie, and we do not control the operation of any of them. The third-party cookies which may be set include
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Security of your Personal Information
Grant County Fairgrounds secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. We secure the personally identifiable information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol. This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we’ll use this information to contact you. We also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.