Rock Ridge Retreat at Royal Blue
Rock Ridge Retreat at Royal Blue is a brand new campground for 2020, offering premium on-site camping options, conveniently located less than one mile from Royal Blue's extensive off-road trail system access point.
We currently offer cabins with full amenities and RV sites with full hookups, including both 30 and 50amp power, water, and sewer hookups.
We hope you enjoy your stay and visit us again and again to experience the majesty and adventure of Royal Blue.
|Camping Rates||Camping Rates start at $70/night|
|Room Rates||Lodging Rates start at $180/night|
About the OwnerContact the property
Terms of Reservation
Reservations are subject to availability. A major credit card – Visa or MasterCard – is required to make a reservation. Acceptable forms of payment at check-in are cash, Visa, or MasterCard. Please call the office to inquire about other arrangements. We reserve the right to transfer your stay to another cabin or campsite but will strive to honor your original request.
Guests with existing reservations have the opportunity to renew for the same time period in the following year before any new reservations will be taken. All reservations must be made online, in person, or via phone conversation with a campground front desk employee. The same is true for cancellations and changes to existing reservations. Text messages, voicemails, and emails are not accepted for reservations, changes to reservations, or cancellations.
Event reservations require a 3-night minimum stay for cabins and RV full hook-up sites
We are happy to accommodate walk-in customers if we have availability.
Check-In & Check-Out
All Camp Sites
- Check-in: 1:00pm EST
- Check-out: 11:00am EST
- Check-in: 3:00pm EST
- Check-out: 11:00am EST
Guests are responsible for making late arrival arrangements and assume all risk for late arrival. Please call by 5:00pm EST to make late arrival arrangements. Late arrivals are required to check-in at the campground office on the following morning.
YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO GET INTO YOUR CABIN OR CAMPSITE UNLESS YOU CALL THE OFFICE BEFORE WE CLOSE ON THE SCHEDULED DATE OF ARRIVAL.
Dogs are allowed in the campground and most cabins. Please see detailed pet rules.
Campground Office Hours
- Monday – Saturday 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Sunday: 8:00am – 2:00pm
For additional information, please contact the Campground Office during office hours at 678-751-8174.
The camper accepts camping privileges with the understanding that he does hereby release the Campground, its officers and employees of all liability for loss or damage to property and injury to his person arising out of his use of its camping facilities, and agrees to indemnify the Campground, its officers and employees, against claims resulting from loss or damage to property or injury to the person of any member of the family or guest of the registered camper arising out of the use of its camping facilities. Camper accepts responsibility for all damages.
Campground Rules, Policies, and Procedures
Failure to comply with campground rules may result in penalty fee (up to $300) or eviction without refund. These rules are enforced!
- Phone: (678) 751-8174
- Monday - Saturday Hours: 8:00am-5:00pm
- Sunday Hours: 8:00am-2:00pm
- Quiet Time: 11:00pm
- Cabin Check-in: 3:00pm
- Camp Site Check-in: 1:00pm
- All Check-outs: 11:00am
- SPEED LIMIT (all vehicles): 5mph throughout campground.
- Please place trash in our dumpster. It can located between the two barns at the front of the property.
- Responsible consumption of alcohol is permitted in the campground
- Rock Ridge Retreat is not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged property.
- Please keep off the grass as much as possible.
- Washing RVs, vehicles, etc. is STRICTLY PROHIBITED in the campground.
- No “joy-riding” in the campground.
- NO LITTERING!
- NO FIREWORKS in campground!
- Firewood, fire starters, and kindling must be certified (purchased or obtained within 30 miles of the campground). Firewood can be purchased from the general store. Do not push trash in the firepits!
- Fires in designated pits/rings only – NEVER on GRASS.
- Do not move fire rings or picnic tables.
- Do not cut trees for firewood or any other reason.
- NO REFUNDS for cabins, camping, merchandise, permits, extra people, etc. (This includes inclement weather and vehicle issues.)
Dogs are allowed in the campground and cabins. This is a courtesy and a privilege so please follow these rules and guidelines when bringing your pet along:
- Please clean up after your pets and keep them leashed.
- Pets must be within line of sight at all times.
- Do NOT leave pet unattended without first placing him or her in a kennel.
- Pet must be fully house trained when staying in a cabin.
- Continuous loud barking after 11:00pm will result in eviction from cabin and/or campground.
- Failure to properly clean up after your pet may result in a charge of no less than $50.00 to be charged to the credit/debit card used to hold the reservation. Instances of pet charges include, but are not limited to: excess pet fur in the cabin, damage to property, lingering odors, etc.
Additional Reservation Policies and Procedures
- Guest will be held responsible for an hourly fee if late checking out:
- Campsites - $25/hour late
- Cabins - $40/hour late
- If a guest is late checking out and the next reserved guest has arrived, remaining vehicles/trailers are subject to tow at the owner’s expense.
- Limit of:
- 6 people per RV site
- 1 RV & 1 tow vehicle OR 2 tow vehicles per RV site
- 2 tow vehicles per cabin
- Extra Parking is located next to the bath house.
Housekeeping and Cabin Supplies
- We charge a cleaning fee for a full cleaning at the end of your stay. If there is a need for any extra or excessive cleaning upon your departure, you will be charged a minimum of $100.00. The charge may be more depending on the nature of the mess and/or damage. You will also be responsible for the cost of any property needing to be replaced. The total amount will be determined by management and our cleaning staff. Smoking is NOT allowed in any of our cabins. We suggest removing muddy cloths/shoes before entering the cabins to avoid being charged.
- Each deluxe rental unit is provided with a complimentary STARTER supply of bed linens, bath soap, toilet tissue, trash bags, dishwashing liquid, and dishwasher detergent. We do NOT give additional supplies beyond the starter set. We do not exchange linens during your stay. Extra bed linens and additional supplies should be brought by the guest.
- Additional supplies can be purchased at any of several local stores and grocery stores.
- WE DO NOT PROVIDE DAILY MAID SERVICE. Bed linens are ONLY changed upon your departure. If your bed linens MUST be replaced during your stay, there is a $25.00 linen laundering fee.
- Tipping the housekeeping staff is very much appreciated. Our staff works very hard to make your stay as comfortable as possible.
- Each cabin is professionally treated by a licensed pest control service on a regular basis. However, you are in the mountains and may occasionally encounter wild animals and/or insects. No refunds or adjustments will be given in these instances.
100% payment is taken at the time the reservation is made. Acceptable forms of payment in credit and/or debit card. The payment is refundable, excluding small Admin fee, up to 30 days prior to the expected arrival date. Cancellations between 30 days and 7 days of arrival will receive a 50% percent refund of reservation amount or full credit for a future stay within 1 year of the date of initial reservation. Cancellations made within 7 days of arrival, will receive no refund but may request credit for future stay within 1 year of initial reservation date.
A No Call/No Show or cancellations made on the date of arrival will result in a cancellation fee equal to the total cost of the stay.
Only resort credit will be given for cancellations requested within 7 days of expected arrival date for the initial reservation!
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Rock Ridge Retreat may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service
- Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience
- We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site
- We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To process payments
- We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To share your information with third parties
- We may share or sell information with third parties for marketing or other purposes.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing your personal information
We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Ads appearing on our site may be delivered to Users by advertising partners, who may set cookies. These cookies allow the ad server to recognize your computer each time they send you an online advertisement to compile non personal identification
Compliance with children’s online privacy protection act
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our Site from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Rock Ridge Retreat Office 116 Rock Ridge Lane, Pioneer, TN, 37847 (678) 751-8174