Riverview Campground is a family oriented Campground Located along the beautiful North Saskatchewan River close to the town of Rocky Mountain House. Explore some of our West Country from Riverview Campground
We are open for summer camping and we do welcome tent campers. Some restriction do apply due to the Covid-19 pandemic. A Covid-waiver needs to be signed on behalf of all persons camping with you when at Riverview.
We ask that if you or any of the people camping with you show Covid symptoms or have been in contact with someone with Covid symptoms, you and your family remain home until you have completed 14 days of self isolating. Social distancing is expected throughout our park.
Washrooms and playgrounds are open and paddle go-karts are available to rent
When regulations in regards to Covid-19 change we will post and update on our website, facebook and here.
We offer clean modern coin operated washroom and laundry facilities. A dump station is available any time or you can book our Mobile Sewer Service where we will empty your tanks for you!
Explore the campground on our Pedal Go-Karts, visit one of the two playground structures, play some Volley-, Basketball or Horse Shoe and try our 9 hole Disc Golf Course, where you use a disc or “Frisbee” to land in a basket to gain points.You can play alone or with friends and family in a group. Great for all ages!
Do you worry about your littlest friends exploring to far from the campsite while you want to relax? Book one of our sites with a playground view and watch your little ones right from your campsite.
Located along the North Saskatchewan River there are plenty of opportunities to cool off on a hot summer day.
Camp at Riverview during July 3 to July 13 and join in the festivities to celebrating Christmas in July, decorate your trailer all Christmas and make a change of winning a prize.
From November 27 till December 23 we celebrate Riverview's 3nd Country Christmas, decorated with over 100,000 lights, wagon rides, games, visit's of Santa and Mrs Claus. Camping is available during this time as well at selected sites.
Booking a reservation online will need approval from one of our office staff, the availability online does not reflect accuracy with our reservation program in office. For accurate availability and phone bookings please call 403-845-4422
|Camping Rates||Rates starting at $29 Non serviced and $44.50 - $46.50 for Serviced Sites|
|Room Rates||Rent our Trapper Tent for a unique camping experience at $78.00 a Night|
|Electric / Water||Yes|
|Max Length (of RV)||70 ft|
About the OwnerContact the property
Location Get Directions Latitude: 52.407439 Longitude: -114.953707
Reservations are strongly recommended
- 100% payment is required for online bookings
- Sites cannot be held without deposit
- Riverview Campground does not offer site specific reservations, requests are accepted but not guaranteed
- Minimum 2 night reservation required for all weekends (Friday & Saturday dates) & 3 nights for all long weekends (Thursday – Sunday dates)
- Drive-in for fewer nights is accepted first come – first serve based on site availability
- Please read our "Rules and Guidelines for a Pleasant and Enjoyable Stay" available at our website (link)
Reservations by Phone
- Reservations can be made by phone during office hours from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. Mountain Time
- Online reservations are made in real time
- Your credit card will be charged at time of reservations and an email confirmation will be sent to you upon completion
- Online reservations are for single reservations only, a separate reservation must be created if more than 1 site is required
- Use the comments section of the online system to let us know about any requests you may have or if you are camping with friends
Rules and Guidelines for an enjoyable and pleasant stay
Please read the following guidelines carefully as they will help you have an enjoyable time while camping at Riverview Campground
- Check- in is anytime after 2 p.m. and before 9 p.m.
- Check-out is 12 p.m. noon
- One vehicle per site, extra vehicles or visitor vehicles to be parked in designated parking areas
- Speed limit within the campground is 10 km/h
- No area mats or rugs; they will kill the grass for the next camper
- Please do not move fire pits and never leave your fire unattended
- Please notify the office if you plan to stay longer or leave sooner than initially planned
- Use of liquor is not allowed in public areas but your own site
- Usage of any drug will result in immediate eviction with NO refund! No medicinal smoking is tolerated
- Visitors to your site must leave by 9.30 p.m.
- There is a no noise policy after 11:00 p.m. no unreasonable is permitted at any time
- It is not allowed to drive your ATV within the campground
- We charge per sleeping unit - not per site
- We reserve the right to absolve responsibility from natural or unnatural events or acts of nature
- Pets are welcome but we insist that they are kept quiet and on a leash while here, please clean up after your pet and keep it away from playground and beach areas
Any activity close/near or in the North Saskatchewan River is at your own risk!
Riverview Campground does not take any responsibility for activities close/near or in the North Saskatchewan River.
- Cancellations are accepted by email only please email: [email protected]
- Campsite reservations cancelled prior to 14 days before arrival are subject to a $15 cancellation fee, the remaining balance will be refunded
- Campsite reservations cancelled less than 14 days before arrival forfeit the deposit taken at time of reservation, with a maximum of 1 nightly rate per reserved site