Welcome to Riverview Campground
Use Fall21Camping to receive discounted rates in September!
Book 3 week nights and receive a 10% discount or book 4 week nights and receive a 25% discount, that's 1 night free!!
The Fall camping promo becomes invalid when combined with other discount programs like Good Sam, Weekly or Monthly rates. Applicable on weekdays only starting Sept 6 to September 30th.
Tucked along highway #11 and following the shore of the North Saskatchewan River, Riverview Campground is a great place to camp and explore "David Thompson Country".
Are you bringing a young family, are your looking for peace and quiet or the ease of a pull thru site?
- Rustic tent sites along the river
- Full service sites
Power and water sites with 30 or 50 amp
"Glamping" in one of our Trapper Tents
Riverview Campground welcomes campers in Summer and Winter!
If you are wanting to make reservations within 24 hrs. of your arrival or are looking for group camping
please call us at 403-845-4422 we are happy to help you!
|Camping Rates||Rates starting at $31.50 Non serviced and $46.50 - $48.50 for Serviced Sites|
|Room Rates||Rent one of our Trapper Tents for a unique camping experience at $89.00 a Night|
|Electric / Water||Yes|
|Max Length (of RV)||70 ft|
About the OwnerContact the property
Reservations are strongly recommended
- 100% payment is required for online bookings
- Sites cannot be held without deposit
- Riverview Campground does not offer site specific reservations, requests are accepted but not guaranteed
- Minimum 2 night reservation required for all weekends (Friday & Saturday dates) & 3 nights for all long weekends (Thursday – Sunday dates)
- Drive-in for fewer nights is accepted first come – first serve based on site availability
- Please read our "Rules and Guidelines for a Pleasant and Enjoyable Stay" available at our website (link)
Reservations by Phone
- Reservations can be made by phone during office hours from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. Mountain Time
- Online reservations are made in real time
- Your credit card will be charged at time of reservations and an email confirmation will be sent to you upon completion
- Online reservations are for single reservations only, a separate reservation must be created if more than 1 site is required
- Use the comments section of the online system to let us know about any requests you may have or if you are camping with friends
Rules and Guidelines for an enjoyable and pleasant stay
Please read the following guidelines carefully as they will help you have an enjoyable time while camping at Riverview Campground
- Check- in is anytime after 2 p.m. and before 9 p.m.
- Check-out is 12 p.m. noon
- One vehicle per site, extra vehicles or visitor vehicles to be parked in designated parking areas
- Speed limit within the campground is 10 km/h
- No area mats or rugs; they will kill the grass for the next camper
- Please do not move fire pits and never leave your fire unattended
- Please notify the office if you plan to stay longer or leave sooner than initially planned
- Use of liquor is not allowed in public areas but your own site
- Usage of any drug will result in immediate eviction with NO refund! No medicinal smoking is tolerated
- Visitors to your site must leave by 9.30 p.m.
- There is a no noise policy after 11:00 p.m. no unreasonable is permitted at any time
- It is not allowed to drive your ATV within the campground
- We charge per sleeping unit - not per site
- We reserve the right to absolve responsibility from natural or unnatural events or acts of nature
- Pets are welcome but we insist that they are kept quiet and on a leash while here, please clean up after your pet and keep it away from playground and beach areas
Any activity close/near or in the North Saskatchewan River is at your own risk!
Riverview Campground does not take any responsibility for activities close/near or in the North Saskatchewan River.
- Cancellations are accepted by email only please email: [email protected]
- Reservations cancelled more than 1 week prior to the scheduled arrival date are subject to a $15 cancellation fee, the remaining balance will be refunded.
- Camp site cancellations received less than 7 days prior to arrival forfeit the deposit taken at time of reservation, with a maximum of 1 nightly rate per reserved site.