River Meadows RV Park
The Athabasca River flows right past our newly developed, private, RV park conveniently located only 10 minutes from the town of Athabasca. We have decided that we need to share a spot that we love with others. We felt a need for large, secluded, private, unserviced sites that are spread out on over 60 acres that allow people to get away from everything, but not be far from town. We love this little spot as it has so much to offer. You can swim by the island when the river height is low, conveniently park your riverboat right out from the day use area, fish, canoe, kayak, and even paddleboard, we are only 8km down river from town. There are many trails to walk, run, hike, or pedal bike. If you'd rather take in a round of golf, it's only a short 5 minute drive to the Athabasca Golf and Country club! Please call to reserve your spot 780-689-1565
About the OwnerContact the property
River Meadows RV Park Policies and Code of Conduct Agreement
• These Policies form part of the License Agreement signed by the Occupant for the use of
a Site at the Park
• These Policies may be amended at any time without notice
• It is the Occupants obligation to ensure it and its guests are in compliance with all
Policies as amended from time to time
1. RV and RV Site:
• RV Site is for use by the Occupant and its guests only
• RV Unit cannot be rented for use by others except with prior permission from the Park
• RV Unit must be portable and remain portable at all times
• RV Unit shall at all times be roadworthy, licensed, and insured as required by
2. Park Conduct/Quiet Hours:
• Park quiet hours are from 11 pm until 7 am daily. Visitors are not permitted in the
park between these times.
• Disorderly conduct, loud music, excessive noise, unruly behavior drunkenness,
obscene language, obnoxious, disruptive or vulgar behavior, will not be tolerated
• All radios, television sets, stereos, phonographs, etc. must be turned down to a level
that does not annoy or interfere others
• The Occupant shall control all of its guests and permitted pets to ensure the peace
and privacy of others
• Those not complying with these Policies will be asked to comply and if they do not will
be asked to leave the Park
• Alcohol is only permitted on a Site and excessive use will not be tolerated
• Underage drinking and illegal drug use are not permitted
4. Off-highway vehicles (ie. dirt bikes, all-terrain vehicles, mini-bikes)
• Not allowed
• Quads, side by sides golf carts permitted on roadways following speed limits. This is
to allow access to different areas of the property only.
5. Site Improvements:
• No improvements to the Site shall be made without first obtaining the Park owner’s
• Fences are not allowed
• Hot tubs are not allowed
6. Tidy Site:
• Sites are not to be used for storage or anything creating an eyesore as determined by
the Park owner
• The Occupant is responsible at its own cost for keeping its Site neat, tidy and clean,
grass trimmed, weeds removed and the exterior of its RV Unit and permitted Site
Improvements in good repair. Failing to do so will result in the park cleaning up the
Site at the Occupants cost.
• Only furniture and accessories suitable for one RV Unit as determined by the Park
owner are permitted on a Site
• Occupants and their guests shall only drive their vehicles on designated roads, trails
and parking areas
• Only two vehicles are allowed per Site
• Non-operative vehicles are not permitted and may be removed by the Park owner at
the Occupants expense
• Disassembly, building, rebuilding, or repairing of any vehicle or vehicle parts is not
8. Permitted Pets Only:
• The Occupant must have the prior consent of the Park owner to bring a pet into the
• The Occupant shall dispose of all pet waste promptly and properly in their household
• If pet waste is not disposed of promptly and properly in their household garbage the
Occupant may be charged $100.00 per violation
• Pets shall not make noises that disturb others
• Pets must be kept on a leash at all times and not be left unattended. 1 violation
warning will be permitted, further violations will result in no pets allowed for
• All pets shall have current vaccinations and licenses
• The Park owner has the right to refuse entry into the Park and ban any pet from the
Park at any time for any reason
• Septic disposal is located off site. All units are required to haul out and dispose of
septic at the designated dump station in Athabasca. Grey or black water disposal on
property is not tolerated and will result in a fine and immediate eviction.
• A dumpster is provided for normal household garbage generated in the Park
• All garbage must be disposed of in the dumpster and the lids kept closed when not in
• Littering is not allowed
• No garbage shall be left outside an RV Unit
11. Posted Signs:
• The Occupant and its guests shall obey all posted signs at all times
12. Open Fires:
• Not allowed except in designated fire pits on your Site
• A working fire extinguisher is required to be in your RV unit while it is occupying the
• Not allowed except with the prior approval of the Park owner
• The Occupant shall ensure that it and its guests do not disturb the quiet enjoyment of
anyone using the Park and
• The Park owner can limit whomever the Occupant wants at its Site for any reason by
reserving the right to refuse entry to unsuitable guests
• No firearms of fireworks are allowed at any time
16. Tree Removal
• No dead or alive trees shall be removed except with the Park owners consent
• It is the responsibility of all parents and/or guardians to ensure their children play
safely in the park
18.Park use is At Your Own Risk
• All use and occupancy of space at the park is at your own risk.
• River Meadows RV Park is not responsible for damages caused by other campers,
wind, fire, rain, flooding or other weather-related natural events.
Registered Campers are at all times responsible for the conduct of themselves, their
children and their guests while on the property. All occupants are entitled to quiet
enjoyment of the facilities.
Violation of the code will result in some or all of the following progressive actions:
1) Verbal warning
2) Written warning
3) Ban from the property
Reservations can be cancelled and refunded with a $20.00 administration fee up to 30 days prior to check in date. No refunds are given within 30 days of check in date, however, you can transfer your reservation to a different date based on availability.
Collection of your Personal Information
We collect personally identifiable information, such as your email address, name, home or work address or telephone number.
Use of your Personal Information
River Meadows RV Park collects and uses your personal information to operate our website and deliver the services you have requested. We also may use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from us. We may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered.
We do not sell, rent or lease our customer list to third parties. In addition, we may share data with trusted partners to help us perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to us, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
We do not use or disclose sensitive personal information, such as race, religion, or political affiliations, without your explicit consent.
River Meadows RV Park will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of; and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of, or the public.
We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the features of our website.
Third Party Cookies
Our website will set several types of third-party cookie, and we do not control the operation of any of them. The third-party cookies which may be set include
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Security of your Personal Information
River Meadows RV Park secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. We secure the personally identifiable information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol. This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we’ll use this information to contact you. We also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.