Riondel Community Campground
ABOUT RIONDEL COMMUNITY CAMPGROUND
Nestled in the heart of beautiful Riondel, BC, is a magical place where majestic old-growth cedars tower over lush ferns and many trails. For the past 60 years, Riondel Community Campground has invited campers to experience the idylls of nature: panoramic mountain views, tall trees, and pristine waters. Right on the shore of Kootenay Lake, and with many local attractions, there’s always something waiting to be explored at Riondel Community Campground.
MANAGED BY A NON-PROFIT SOCIETY
The Riondel Community Campground Society works to sustain the Campground’s operation for families to enjoy today, and for years to come. The Campground maintains green practices to preserve the vast biodiversity and those interactions with nature which make holiday experiences here so memorable. Come and see the abundance of wildlife such as deer, elk and many bird species; from bald eagles and ospreys, to ducks, swallows and chickadees. The plant life and insect life is abundant and waiting to be explored.
For any additional RV's on the same site, you will will be charged locally upon arrival.
|Camping Rates||Regular site fees – $28.00/ night or $175/week (prices include taxes).|
|Max Length (of RV)||35 ft|
About the OwnerContact the property
WELCOME TO RIONDEL COMMUNITY CAMPGROUND!
We hope you have an enjoyable camping visit with us! Your signed registration form acknowledges your receipt and agreement to all our rules and regulations. This ensures a positive experience for all.
RIONDEL CAMPGROUND REGULATIONS
- Camping is allowed in numbered sites only
- Camping stays are restricted to 2 weeks in 4.
- No vehicles, including boat trailers, are allowed on the beach.
- No unlicensed or uninsured vehicles are permitted in the Park & Campground.
- No unlicensed driver may operate a motor vehicle in the Park and Campground.
- Alcohol & cannabis consumption is restricted to personal campsites.
- Consider your neighbours; turn down the volume.
- Quiet hours are from 10:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m.
- Generators only as needed 8:00-10:00 am & 5:00-7:00 pm.
- Campfire are permitted in bedded fire rings only.
- Fires must be totally extinguished by 11.00 p.m.
- Provincial restrictions on campfires will be posted at the office.
- Fire rings are carefully positioned for safety; don’t move them.
- Riondel Campground is pet friendly, but owners are responsible for clean-up and their pet’s behavior.
- Dogs are not permitted on the west side of the beach and must be leashed in the Park and Campground.
- Check out time is 11:00 a.m. Sites may not be available until 2:00 p.m.
- No sites are guaranteed, we reserve the right to change campground sites if needed.
- For any additional RV's on the same site, you will will be charged locally upon arrival.
If a reservation is cancelled up until 2 weeks prior to arrival a refund less one night stay will be issued.
Any reservation cancelled less than two weeks before stay the entire reservation will be non refundable.
There is a $4 online booking non refundable charge.