Previously known as the South Wind Motel, Ray's Place has become the playground to visit for all those interested in off-roading or camping. Owned by Scott and Kate-lynn Boesveld, Ray's Place has boasted many new adventurous offerings including (but not limited to):
- Ray's Town, a bunkie-centric area deep into the woods. Perfect for groups and campers alike!
- 14km of bidirectional professionally built trails, allowing for ATVs, 4x4s, Jeeps, and offroad vehicles to traverse the same trails.
- Over 40+ camping sites throughout the property, allowing for the perfect group accommodations!
About the OwnerContact the property
Firstly, do not mix recycables (paper, plastic, cans, bottles) with garbage. Blue boxes are provided in the rooms to house recycling, along with clear bags (which are required here) that are available in the office for you to use.
There is a 2 night minimum for rooms, cottage and RV's, one night rentals will be an additional $30 + tax.
There are no night minimums for camping or bunkies.
For those that want to bring pets into a room, cottage or RV there is an additional $50+tax cleaning fee if any damages or disorder occurs.
Quiet hour is by definition, the hour where all loud activities must end. As of 2020, the start and end times have moved to 24 hours by the municipality, and failure to comply will result in consequences. This includes but is not limited to, music playing through speakers at a high volume, driving your off-road-vehicle throughout the accommodations areas of the property.
The following are not allowed in any form on the property, and will result in consequences if to occur:
- No smoking to occur in the rooms, cottage and RVs.
- No illegal use of drugs.
- No illegal use of firearms.
- Fireworks and firecrackers.
- Helmets must be worn at all times (where required).
- Any unruly behavior, both in sober and nonsober form
- If camping please use clear bags (or ask at the office) for garbage and recycling. Black bags are not permitted
We do not overbook our rooms or sites. Your reservation is guaranteed when we have confirmed your credit card.
On reservations cancelled less than three full days prior to arrival date, you will be billed for one day.
A Friday morning cancellation for a weekend booking will result in Friday and Saturday booked to your card. This also applies to reservations made on the same date as arrival or reservations made with less than 48 hours to arrival time.
Prices are subject to change in 2022.