Pyott's West Campground
Excellent Walleye fishing, also Northern Pike, Perch and Carp. Convenience store, Kayak rental, bait and fishing licenses. Most campsites are lakeshore, some treed sites available. Free boat launching assistance available for campers. Weekly, monthly and seasonal rates available.
- 140 Seasonal Sites
- 45 Power Sites and several Non-Serviced
- Public Beach & Swim Area
- Dump Station
- Watercraft Rentals
- Fire Pits
|Max Length (of RV)||40 ft|
About the OwnerContact the property
PYOTTS WEST CAMPGROUND REGULATIONS FOR ALL GUESTS
Welcome to Pyotts West Campground. The following rules and regulations are presented for the mutual protection and enjoyment of yourself, your neighbors and the campground management.
- QUIET TIME – 11:00 PM – 9:00 AM
- Daily Check-out time - 12:00 PM, if you wish to stay a bit longer check in at the store to see if your site is booked for that day.
- Pets must be kept on leashes at all times ($50 FINE imposed for EACH infraction) and poop scooped. PETS MUST NOT BE LEFT UNATTENDED IN YOUR CAMPSITE.
- Each camping unit will be charged an overnight camping fee.
1 camper per campsite ONLY.
- DO NOT WASH Dishes, utensils, hands, fish fillets, children, dogs, or ANYTHING at the water outlets, to AVOID CONTAMINATING THE TREATED DRINKING WATER.
- Please place all garbage & recycling into the containers provided. NOT IN THE FIREPIT!
Firewood is for sale by the bag at the store until closing.
- Showers are coin operated, use loonies only. Change available at the store.
- Fireworks ARE NOT permitted.
- Illegal Drug use is not tolerated and will result in immediate expulsion.
- Fillet fish ONLY at the filleting shack provided. Keep it clean for the next users, please.
- Swimming ONLY at the marked Beach area and NOT near the dock areas.
- Use of ATV’s, motorbikes, golf carts etc. at low and reasonable speed and not after 11PM. NO ATV USE IN THE ADJACENT FIELDS OR PROPERTY SOUTH OF THE CAMPGROUND. Penalties of trespassing and vandalism may be enforced.
- Do not cut any trees/shrubs/branches at your site
- Use designated fire pit spots for fires and NOT the grass. See management at store for assistance, if needed.
- NO GENERATORS ARE PERMITTED
Please call the office to make cancellations. 204-564-2308. No refunds will be processed if cancellation is less than 24 hours prior to your stay.
NO GENERATORS ARE PERMITTED.