Ponderosa Pines Campground
Ponderosa Pines Campground is the closest campground to the Hopewell Rocks and is less than 40 km from both Greater Moncton and Fundy National Park.
About the OwnerContact the property
Location Get Directions Latitude: 45.819299 Longitude: -64.593995
Quiet Hour Policy:
- Quiet Hours are from 11pm until 7am (No music or electronic devices, No loud commotion.)
- The Gate closes at 9pm. If you are returning to the campground after the gate is closed, you must park outside the gate and walk to your site.
- No vehicle traffic in the campground after 9pm.
- Check in time is no earlier than 2pm, Check out time is no later than 10am.
- Discounts for Good Sam, CanaDream, CAA, FQCC, Veterans, and Seniors will be refunded upon check in, must provide proof.
- Speed Limit throughout the campground is 10 km/h.
- Pets must be on a leash at all times.
- Alcoholic beverages must be confined to your campsite.
- Garbage / Recycling must be picked up and brought to one of the designated locations.
- Fires must be kept to the provided fire pit, no higher than one (1) foot above the rim.
- Absolutely No Fireworks.
- No removal of branches or other items from nature.
- No mud in the showers or toilets.
- Generators only to be used with permission from the campground staff.
*** Any Violation May Result in Your Removal from the Campground ***
All reservations must be paid in full at the time of booking. Cancellations can be made with at least 30 days notice prior to the first day of the reservation, with a 50% refund. Cancellations must be made by notification through email: [email protected]
All reservations are kept private and confidential. We can only discuss a reservation with someone if they know the reservation # and the last name of the person who made the reservation.