Ponderosa Pines Campground
Over the years Ponderosa Pines has evolved to be one of the most sought-after campgrounds in the region. With the addition of a beautiful swimming pool, many free-standing buildings, hot showers, laundry services and more, the campground offers many modern amenities to help you relax and take full advantage of your surroundings.
Cleanest in the Land:
We pride ourselves on offering clean accommodations with minimal disruption to our natural surroundings.
Our goal is for Ponderosa Pines to be the cleanest campground you have ever visited!
Full Washrooms with Individual Hot Showers
Enjoy our Free Wi-Fi! Just because you’re in the woods doesn’t mean you cannot be connected! Not available on some tenting sites, but access is available at the office and in other areas.
Laundry Services (coin operated washers / dryers)
Running out of clean clothes? No worries, just use our Coin operated Washers and Dryers. We carry Laundry Soaps and Dryer Sheets, too!
- Hot Coffee and Teas
- We carry a selection of groceries and snacks
- Pick up some firewood to build your campfire and get your marshmallows for toasting!
- We carry basic RV accessories
About the OwnerContact the property
Quiet Hour Policy:
- Quiet Hours are from 11pm until 7am (No music or electronic devices, No loud commotion.)
- The Gate closes at 9pm. If you are returning to the campground after the gate is closed, you must park outside the gate and walk to your site.
- No vehicle traffic in the campground after 9pm.
- Check in time is no earlier than 2pm, Check out time is no later than 11am.
- Discounts for Good Sam, CanaDream, CAA, FQCC, Veterans, and Seniors will be refunded upon check in, must provide proof.
- Speed Limit throughout the campground is 10 km/h.
- Pets must be on a leash at all times.
- Alcoholic beverages must be confined to your campsite.
- Garbage / Recycling must be picked up and brought to one of the designated locations.
- Fires must be kept to the provided fire pit, wood no higher than the rim.
- Absolutely No Fireworks.
- No removal of branches or other items from nature.
- No mud in the showers or toilets.
- Generators only to be used with permission from the campground staff.
- Visitors are welcome, must report to office on entry and depart campground by 9pm. A $5 fee applies for each person.
- COVID-19 and other health directives by the government must be followed at all times.
Any Violation May Result in Your Removal from the Campground
All reservations must be paid in full at the time of booking. Cancellations can be made with at least 30 days notice prior to the first day of the reservation, with a 50% refund. Cancellations must be made by notification through email: [email protected]
All reservations are kept private and confidential. We can only discuss a reservation with someone if they know the reservation # and the last name of the person who made the reservation.