Platinum RV Park and Resort
Platinum RV Park & Resort located in Sweeny Texas offers 70 sites with wonderful amenities, pet friendly accommodation with dog parks, a swimming pool and hot tub, fitness room and coffee bar!
We are open year-round. Our perfect campground features top notch amenities. Our showers and restrooms are cleaned daily! Cable and Wi-Fi are included and we have state of the art laundry and shower facilities on site. Platinum RV Park & Resorts in Sweeny Texas features a club house with flat screen TV, a fully equipped exercise room, an outdoor gazebo, and a walking & jogging track at the natural lake with beautiful sunset. Our RV park is a safe and secure gated community, near Chevron Phillips Chemical Industry. We are located on the South side of Houston, close to West Columbia with an easy access to freeway SH35, so you’re never too far away form the local attractions, relaxation and memory making adventures!
Platinum RV Park and Resort offers competitive rates without compromising convenience, cleanliness or customer service. Our Facility solely connects with nature and will help you make your stay most enjoyable.
|Electric / Water||Yes|
|Max Length (of RV)||48 ft|
About the OwnerContact the property
Reservations cannot be transferred to another person/party. Any reservation owners or holders found to be transferring or selling their reservations to another party, risk the chance that their reservation may be cancelled without a refund.
- All monthly rent and electrical charges are due and payable on the 1st of every month and no later than 5th day of the month. On the 6th day, electrical box and water line will be locked and a $50 late charge will be assessed.
- A $200 security deposit is required for monthly bookings. Upon departure from the resort, your $200 security deposit will be applied to any outstanding balance and the remainder amount will be refunded back to your credit card in approximately two weeks.
- A family of 4 (2 adults and 2 children’s) is allowed per site.
- There will be no prorate applied to the early departures for RVs
- Office hours are Monday-Friday (8 am to 5 pm), Saturday (9 am to 3 pm) and Sunday (Closed) – (Subject to Change)
- Check-in start at 1:00 pm
- Check-out time is 11:00 am
- At check-in, Monthly customers will be provided with a mailbox key. You are required to have a valid credit card on file upon arrival. Any outstanding balance on your account at departure will automatically be applied to this card without further notice. We also require a copy of your driver’s license
- Your are responsible to return Mailbox key(s) and settle your account prior to departure. Failure to return the mailbox key PRIOR TO DEPARTURE will result in a $50 charge per key, NO EXCEPTIONS.
- If the office is closed, you may drop the keys in the drop box located at the clubhouse entrance.
- Quiet hours are 10:00 pm to 6:00 am. Excessive noise is not permitted.
RV VISITORS TO GUEST:
- Your guests are always welcome at Platinum RV Park & Resort, provided they register at our main office. Registered guest and their visitors are expected to read and adhere to all campground guidelines. Guidelines are presented at time of check-in. All visitors must leave campground by 9:00 pm. Visitors may be required to provide identification.
- Maximum of 4 (2 adults and 2 children’s) are allowed per site. All children 16 years and younger must be accompanied by an adult.
- Parents or guardians are responsible for the supervision, conduct, and behavior of their children. Children 16 and younger MUST always have a parent or guardian supervising them to access all areas of the clubhouse, pond and pool/hot tub or the children will be asked to leave the area.
- Any violation of these conditions could result in $50 fine. If children cause any damage to the resort or any of its facilities, parent(s) / guardian(s) will be financially responsible for all repairs.
- Absolutely NO FIREWORKS or NO any kind of loaded FIREARMS are allowed on premises.
- No hunting, shooting or handling of firearms of any sort is allowed. Crossbows, slingshots, pellet guns, paintball guns, blowpipes, etc. are prohibited.
- No cutting or removal of any trees, shrubs, grasses, flowers, etc. permitted.
- No tents allowed on the campground.
- Liquor consumption is prohibited anywhere in the Park, including the pond area, except for your campsite boundaries.
- All buildings are “Smoke Free Zones“.
- Campfires are NOT permitted. Only gas and charcoal grills are allowed in the park. Wood grills are NOT allowed.
- Platinum RV Park & Resort reserves the rights to evict any person who is involved in any way with drugs or any kind of illicit activities. NO QUESTION ASKED
- Only one (1) RV is allowed per campsite. Pond access from the site is at your own risk. Please make sure and supervise children’s and do not leave them unattended.
- Only 1 RV and 2 vehicles per site. Boats, trailers, storage trailers, etc. are not allowed on site, however maybe stored in a location in park.
- Minor RV’s repairs are limited in the park, however no vehicle repairs. You may check with the local listings for business that provide these services.
- No 4-wheelers, off road vehicles, go-karts, or mini motorcycles, etc. can be ridden in the resort. Bicycles, scooters, skateboards, etc. are NOT ALLOWED at the pool or near clubhouse area.
- Please place all garbage in designated dumpsters located near the office. Recycle containers for paper, plastic and aluminum are available at each dumpster site. No dumping of items other than household trash in dumpsters.
CLUBHOUSE / POOL / LAUNDRY FACILITIES:
- No Lifeguard is on duty.
- Children 16 and younger MUST always have a parent or guardian supervising them to access all areas of the clubhouse, laundromat and pool / hot tub.
- Food or drinks are not allowed in these facilities.
- Anyone behaving in an unsafe or destructive manner will be removed from the pool area.
- Proper swimming attire is required in the pool area. The pool area is open from 10:00 am to 8:00 pm on weather permitting and seasonal conditions. Laundromat and showers are open 24 hours.
- ALL PETS must be always ON LEASH and under your control. Please clean up after your pet. Pet owners must comply with the applicable state and local laws and ordinances.
- The resort offers FREE Wi-Fi, but we do not guarantee that all spots will receive a strong signal, nor do we guarantee the speed of the internet. You can access the Wi-Fi by selecting Platinum RV Park Wi-Fi secured site.
- We offer 48 TV channels at your RV site. The network hookup is located on the back of your electrical meter.
- We have security cameras in the resort. However, we are not responsible for any damage to guest’s RV units or any theft resulting from a break in. If an RV is broken into or damaged, it is the guest’s responsibility to contact local law enforcement (9-1-1) and file a report. All guests are requested to insure their belongings.
- Refunds are not issued for early departures.
- All cancellation are subject to a $20 service fee.
- Cancellations made more than 7 days prior to Check‐In Date, all camping fees (less cancellation and reservation fees) are refunded.
- Cancellations made within 7 days to 1 day prior to Check‐In Date, 1 night’s camping fee forfeited, remaining (less cancellation and reservation fees) refunded.
- Cancellations made the day of arrival, 2 night’s camping fees forfeited, remaining (less cancellation and reservation fees) refunded.
- No refunds will be issued to NO SHOWs on the reserved day if not informed.
- Platinum RV Park and resort is privately owned and the management reserves all the rights to refuse entry to anyone and /or terminated a reservation at any time.