North Buck Lake Narrows Campground
North Buck Lake Narrows features a day use area, an undeveloped boat launch area for small boats, a bird watching station and six unserviced campsites.
|Camping Rates||$15.00/night $10.00 Day Use fee|
|Max Length (of RV)||60 ft|
About the OwnerContact the property
- All bookings must be made online website prior to arrival to ensure availability of the campsite. The online registration system will be open at 8:00 a.m. on the first working day of March.
- A nightly fee of $15.00, plus a $7.00 online booking fee per reservation will be charged and must be paid in full at the time of booking.
- Fee for a second unit in a campsite will be $15.00/unit/night. All units must be in the campsite. Small tents used as part of a single-family unit with no additional vehicles are exempt.
- Guaranteed check-in time is 4:00 pm; check out time is 2:00 pm.
- Maximum occupancy shall be fourteen (14) consecutive days in the campground. Campers must vacate the campground for no less than seventy-two (72) hours before returning.
- A maximum of six (6) adults and their dependent children may occupy a campsite.
- Each campsite shall be allowed two (2) vehicles. Each additional vehicle will be charged a $5.00 per day fee and shall park in designated public parking spaces.
- No accessory structures or site alterations are permitted on any campsite.
Season Day Pass:
- Passes can be purchased at the Athabasca County Administration Office for a seasonal rate of $30.00 for one (1) vehicle or $40.00 for two (2) vehicles (family pass).
- Season day passes are good for any day use area or boat launch operated by Athabasca County.
- Season day passes must be displayed prominently in your vehicle when in use
Cancellations will be allowed up to 3 working days before the date of camping. The $7.00 online booking fee is non-refundable when requesting a cancellation. Campers will be required to call the County office to request a cancellation.
Athabasca County is committed to respecting the privacy of all its customers and to protecting all data about customers from outside parties. We do not sell, trade, rent or otherwise share your personal information with third parties without your consent. We may use personal data collected to communicate with you during your stay with us.