Lakeshore Inn Resort
Nestled in the Shasta Trinity National Forest, one mile off the I-5 freeway, Lakeshore Inn & RV offers a wide range of RV Hookups, Cabins, and Airstream rentals with a Seasonal Restaurant, Bar, and Swimming Pool on site. Along with a shady picnic area, small playground, and grassy spot for the pups. You can watch the river flowing in our backyard feeding Lake Shasta just 2 miles down the road with fishing and boating access. Mount Shasta is a short 30 minute drive north for an epic day trip. South we have Redding which is packed with all the shopping and food choices a person could ask for. Please call guest services to ask about special off season rates.
|Electric / Water||Yes|
|Max Length (of RV)||45 ft|
About the OwnerContact the property
- There is room for one car per site.
- If you require an extra vehicle, please park on the street or in the office parking lot.
- We do not offer boat or trailer parking in the park. You may park your boat or trailer alongside the fence on the street but we do not have the room within park boundaries. Please plan accordingly for boats, trailers, or extra vehicles.
- Vehicles blocking other sites or the road are subject to being towed and/or fines.
Damage & Smoking:
- A $250 damage charge will be applied if damages occur to the Lakehouse, Cabins, Airstream, or RV site grounds. Including soiled mattresses.
- All rental units are NON-SMOKING with a $250 violation fee.
- Pet deposits are non refundable if you pay and then decide not to bring your pet after payment.
- If you are caught with a pet in the park that was not on your reservation, a $250 violation fee will be issued.
- All pets must be leashed or tethered at all times. If you are caught/ a complaint is received about your pet not being leashed or you not picking up after your pet, a $250 violation fee will be issued per incident. Please, we would like to remain a pet friendly park. Do not ruin it for others by being irresponsible.
- Swim at your own Risk! No Life Guard on duty in the Pool Area.
- All children under the age of 14 years old must be accompanied by an adult or they will be asked to leave.
- No pets allowed in pool area.
- No glass or outside drinks/food in pool.
Check In/Out Policies:
- Call to request an early check in/ late check out and we will happily accommodate if possible.
- Late check out fee of $250 violation fee if you are not out by 11:30am without requesting a late check in.
Please remember that the cabins were built in 1935. We have renovated them but it is Northern California in the summer. It is HOT. The AC units do their best but these are cabins, not hotel rooms. It is going to be warm, plan accordingly.
All cabins are equipped with an AC, sink, fridge, coffee maker, and either a microwave or toaster oven. If you are specifically looking for a cabin with a stove, please call and speak with an employee to make your reservation and they will help place you in one.
Cancellation Policy as of 10/01/2023:
- 100% deposit required to book.
- If you cancel before 30 days of your arrival date, you will receive a full refund.
- If you cancel within 30 days of your arrival date, it is nonrefundable but you are welcome to request to move your stay to another time.