Lake Minnewasta can be found in the southwest area of Morden Manitoba, a one and a half-hour drive along Highway 3 from Winnipeg and just over half an hour from the US border.
Whether you like to hike, bike, fish, canoe, sit by the campfire or hang out at the beach, Lake Minnewasta offers many activities to choose from. We also have kayaks and paddleboards for rental.
Planning on staying the night? No problem, book our non-services tent sites, water and electric sites or full hookup sites for your RV.
|Camping Rates||$21.00/night to $35.00/night|
|Electric / Water||Yes|
|Max Length (of RV)||40 ft|
About the OwnerContact the property
All campers at Lake Minnewasta are required to follow the campground policy for their safety and for the safe and pleasant camping experience for everyone. This policy is divided into three sections: all campers, non-seasonal campers, and seasonal campers.
- All campers must check in at the Campground Office when they arrive.
- Overnight guests are required to register at the Campground Office.
- Four adults or one family are allowed as overnight guests on a campsite. A family is generally defined as parent(s), with children under the age of 18. The addition of a grandparent or similar relative is also allowed. All persons must fit into the allowable camping units.
- Each campsite is designed to accommodate one camping unit. If campers want to set up an additional tent, they must request the permission of the Campground Office. An additional fee may apply.
- Every site comes with one picnic table. Campers may request an additional table at the Campground Office and will be based on availability.
- Lake Minnewasta Beach & Campground is not responsible for any damages or theft that occurs on campground property. Campers are encouraged to lock up valuables.
- Campfires are allowed on all sites and must be contained within the provided campfire ring.
- Campers must ensure that campfires are extinguished before they leave their sites or retire for the evening.
- Campfires are intended for firewood only. Garbage, debris, and scrap lumber should not be burned in the campfires. Campfire wood can be purchased at the office. Please do not move any firewood. This is a Provincial regulation and could result in a fine.
- Pets are welcome at the Campground; a maximum of two pets per site.
- Owners must:
a) Notify the Campground Office of their pets when they check in;
b) Ensure pets have up-to-date shots and vaccines;
c) Be with pets at all times and on a leash;
d) Keep pets inside at night;
e) Ensure pets do not go into campground buildings;
f) Ensure pets do not go on the boardwalk or the beach;
g) Clean up after their pets immediately;
h) Take responsibility for any damage caused by their pets.
- The owners of aggressive or generally disruptive dogs will be required to remove the dog from the campground.
- Campers are encouraged to dispose of garbage regularly and properly and to recycle aluminum cans, plastic bottles, glass, and other materials in the designated recycle areas.
- Hazardous waste items are not permitted in the garbage and recycle bins.
- Campers should leave their sites in a clean and tidy condition.
- Campers in electric/water sites must dispose of black and grey water at the dumping station. A dump cart is available at the office for a small fee.
- The Campground speed limit is 10 km/h through campsites and 30 km/h on main roads unless otherwise posted. Drivers who violate the speed limit or drive recklessly will be reported to the local police or to Campground Security.
- Parking is allowed in the beach parking lot or on assigned campsites. Limit of 2 per site if space allows.
- Roadways must be kept clear for emergency vehicles and for other traffic. Vehicles cannot be parked on the roadway.
- ATVs and dirt bike are not allowed on campground property.
Lake Minnewasta and Beach
- Fishing is allowed in permitted areas. Fishing is governed by Manitoba Conservation Rules and Regulations. A valid fishing license is required.
- The beach is open for swimming during daylight hours. Swimming is at your own risk.
- Boats may be stored at a campsite if there is available space. If a boat requires more space, it must be moved to the parking area by the boat dock.
- Quiet hours are from 11:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m.
- Registered campers are responsible for the conduct of their guests.
- Alcohol/Cannabis is permitted on campsites only. Alcohol/Cannabis is not permitted on playgrounds, parking lots, roadways, public buildings, the beach, or the boardwalk.
- Drunken, disruptive, and disorderly behavior will not be tolerated and may result in eviction from the Campground. No refund will be provided.
- Alcohol may only be transported off a campsite in its original, unopened packaging.
- Persons must be of the legal drinking age of 18 to consume alcohol/cannabis on campground property and must obey the rules of the Manitoba Liquor Commission.
- Fireworks of any kind, including firecrackers, are not permitted.
- Vandalism and theft are not tolerated. Campground Security and local police will take necessary action to address vandalism and theft.
- Weapons are not permitted on campground property. Fish-cleaning knives are allowed but must be safely stored when not in use.
- The Campground will modify or cancel a reservation if contacted by phone or email.
With 48 hours notice (or more), campers receive a full refund, less a $25 administration fee.
With 24 hours notice, campers receive a refund, minus the first night’s camping fee and a $25 administration fee.
With less than 24-hours notice, all fees are forfeited
If guests do not cancel a reservation or do not show up, all fees are forfeited.
If campers do not show up on the first day of a multi-day reservation, the Campground Office will hold their site until 11:00 a.m. the next day before cancelling. If the campers cannot arrive by 11:00 a.m. the next day, they must contact the Campground Office to determine if a later check-in can be accommodated.
Sites will not be held as a late arrival for more than one night but will be cancelled as a no-show with all fees forfeited.
Early departures may be refundable at the discretion of the Campground Manager.