Kountry Resort Campground
From weddings to family reunions, Kountry Resort Campground is a wonderful place to gather and celebrate those family milestones.
We have full and partial hook-ups for your RV or camper as well as cabins.
From fishing and swimming to walking trails, there is something for everyone to do at Kountry Resort Campground.
|Camping Rates||$44 per night/$47 Holiday Weekends RV $27 per night/$30 Holiday Weekends Tent|
|Room Rates||Large Deluxe Cabins $105 + tax per night Small Deluxe Cabins $89 + tax per night Kountry Kabins $55 + tax per night|
|Electric / Water||Yes|
|Max Length (of RV)||44 ft|
About the OwnerContact the property
1. Your entire balance will be charged to your card when you book your site. Security deposits are not for 1st night stay. No refunds will be given at time of departure.
2. If you need to make special arrangements, please call.
3. Check in time is 2:00 pm. Arrivals after hours can locate their welcome packets on the door of the visitors center.
4 Check out time for RV/Tent - noon Cabins - 11:00 am. Late checkouts will be charged another day unless prior arrangements have been made. Cabin/Gate keys should be returned to the office. A fee will be charged for keys not returned.
5. Our sites have limited space. A maximum of 4 adults or 2 adults/3 children. $10 charge per extra person.
6. We love pets, especially dogs, but dangerous pets and doges with an aggressive nature are prohibited. All pets must remain on a leash. As responsible pet owners it is your responsibility to clean up after your pets. Pets are prohibited in cabins and buildings. Service dogs must have certificated and vest.
7. Personal fireworks are prohibited.
8. Quiet time begins at 10:00 pm - 8:00 am Sunday thru Thursday, 11:00 pm - 9:00 am Friday and Saturday
9. Only 2 vehicles are allowed at a site. Visitors must check in and park in designated areas. Parking in unused sites is prohibited.
10. Camping is an outdoor experience. No refunds provided due to the discomfort of nature. No refunds will be made for early departures.
11. Speed limit throughout the park is 6 mph.
12. PROHIBITED: Disorderly Behavior, Walking through other people's campsites, Damaging trees, Leaving trash in firepits.
13. Parents/Caregivers are responsible for appropriate behavior of the children. Be aware of where your children are and whet they are doing at all times. Children MUST be supervised in bath house, pool, restrooms, and game room. Children are not permitted to play on the gym equipment. Golf Carts are permitted, but a driver must have valid driver's license. Golf carts are to be registered in the office.
14. No parking on grass. We have baby grass. Let it grow! Let it grow! The trees too. They will give you shade one day.
15. Keep your site tidy. Place trash in the designated containers located near the office entrance.
16. Pool privileges are for paid campers only. Posted hours and rules must be observed. Swim at your own risk. There is no lifeguards on duty. While park personnel may be present in the pool and aqua park area, the DO NOT HAVE LIFEGUARD TRAINING. And adult must accompany all children under 16 years and those who can not swim. WRISTBANDS are required for amenities. Paid campers will receive them in your welcome packet. Wristbands must be worn to have access to the indoor pool, fishing and to receive the aqua park discount. Visitors are required to purchase bands for aqua park and fishing. Sharing wristbands with visitors is prohibited.
17. Cabin rentals should be left in the order in which they were rented. Smoking is prohibited. All trash should be removed and placed in the proper containers near the office. Dishes should be washed and put away. Linen rentals should be returned to the office, rentals should not be used to wipe shoes , spills or used at the beach/ pool areas.
18. Reservations are not guaranteed to actual location. Kountry Resort Campground will make every attempt to accommodate your request.
19. VIDEO/CAMERA SURVEILLANCE: Property and Buildings are monitored. Customer grants to Kountry Resort Campground, it's representatives, and employees the right to take photographs of me and my property in connection with the above-identified subject. Customer authorizes Kountry Resort Campground may use such photographs of me with or without my name for any lawful purpose, including for example such purposes as publicity, illustration advertising, and Web content.
Prior to 14 days - refund minus $10 fee
14 days: refund minus $15 fee
10 days: refund minus $25 fee
5 days or less: no refund