Kearney RV Park and Campground
Kearney’s only full service campground offers easy access to Interstate 80 and the community of Kearney, NE. Enjoy Kearney’s wide variety of activities, all within easy reach, including restaurants, hike and bike trails, shopping and cultural activities.
From I-80 Kearney Exit 272:
Go North to first stop light, turn right on Talmadge Road. At Central Ave., turn right to Archway Parkway (First Street (dead-end), turn left onto First Street. Continue for approximately 1/2 mile - watch for large red sign on your left. Pull into paved driveway. Office is on the left side of the house.
From I-80 Kearney Exit 275: Not Big Rig Friendly
From the exit, take the first left onto Archway Parkway (1st Street). Continue past the Archway. Watch for the large red sign on your right. Turn into the driveway at 1140 East 1st St. Office is on the left side of the house.
We do offer a 10% discount for Good Sam, AAA, AARP, Military and Senior. The Good Sam reservation system can only verify Good Sam memberships. If you verbally tell us at check-in that you have one of our other discounts we can refund you the 10% discount by putting back onto your card.
|Max Length (of RV)||100 ft|
About the OwnerContact the property
- Check in time starts at 12:00pm. NO EARLY CHECK-INS. The office is closed from 11am -12pm for cleaning.
- Check out is 11:00am
- late check out fee is $10. Anything after 11am to 3pm is considered a late check out. Any time after 3:00pm is consider a full day.
- There are no refunds for early departures.
- Entire park speed limit is 10 miles per hour.
- Quiet hours are between 10:00pm and 7:00am every day.
- NO PARKING ON GRASS OR BEACHES.
- Keep roadways clear for other campers at all times.
- Pets must be on a leash at all time and you must clean up after them at all times. This includes the inside of the dog park. Pets are not allowed in the bathhouse or laundry facilities.
- Campers are responsible for any damages at the site. This includes broken hydrants, picnic tables, pets digging and chewing on park property, sprinklers being drove over, etc.
- Shower/Bathrooms and laundry room are open 24 hours. No smoking in these facilities.
- Shower house is also a designated storm shelter.
- Enjoy catch and release fishing at Getaway Bay.
- No fishing license required. No live bait other than nightcrawlers.
- Swim at your own risk, at 2 swimming beaches in the park. NO LIFEGAURD WILL BE ON DUTY. Please read all rules on beach signs before swimming.
- No Fireworks are allowed in the park.
Campground rules are enforced. Staff are expected to ask guests to partner with us for a safe and enjoyable experience everyone. Please familiarize yourself with our campground rules and general RVing etiquette so that you, your neighbor and our staff have a safe and enjoyable experience during your stay.
We prioritize the value of both our guests and our staff. We appreciate that when you have issues that you approach our staff with respect and kindness and we expect them to partner with you to get to a solution. Our staff is young but very capable of helping to solve any issues or concerns you may have while staying with us.
Those who chose to exhibit poor behavior (angry, frustrated people who berate and curse our staff) will not be tolerated. If/when this happens our staff has been instructed to cancel the reservation without refund and ask the guest to leave immediately. We will back up our staff in these situations. We want our team members to have an enjoyable summer too!
All reservations have a $10 nonrefundable deposit. We do require a 48hr cancellation notice. All cancellation must be cancelled 48hrs prior to check-in time. If you fail to cancel on time, you will be charged one nights stay.
You must talk to someone in the office. You can not cancel your reservation by leaving a voicemail.