J and J RV Park
We are located in Kanab, Utah and are within easy walking/driving distance of local restaurants and some of the most spectacular natural scenery on Earth.
Zion National Park, Bryce Canyon National Park, Lake Powell, the Grand Canyon, and more are all within a day’s drive of our location.
|Max Length (of RV)||60 ft|
About the OwnerContact the property
J & J RV Park is open year-round. Staff members are on-site daily. Operating hours within the park are as follows, all in Mountain Time:
- Office Hours: 9:00 am to 9:00 pm Monday-Sunday.
- Check-in: 12:00 pm to 9:00 pm.
- Check-out: No later than 11:00 am.
- Restrooms/Showers: Open 24 hours. Closed 11:00 am-12:00 pm for cleaning.
- Laundromat: Open 24 hours.
- Dog Park: Open 24 hours.
- Quiet Hours: 9:00 pm to 8:00 am.
In case of emergency during non-staffed hours, please call 911; for non-life-threatening emergencies, contact management at 435-632-2320.
PARK SERVICES & AMENITIES
Wi-Fi: J & J RV Park provides high-speed wireless internet for all of our guests. Access is provided at check-in.
Broadcast TV: The City of Kanab broadcasts many television channels. Point your antenna north for best reception.
Laundromat: 4 washers, 4 dryers, all full-sized. Cost: $2.00 per load for washers and dryers. Accepts quarters. Quarters are available for exchange in the park office during office hours. No smoking. No pets.
Restrooms/Showers: Women's: 3 restroom stalls, 2 showers. Men's: 2 restroom stalls, 2 urinals, 2 showers. Door code is provided at check-in. Closed 11:00 am-12:00 pm daily for cleaning. For safety reasons, please keep the floors as dry as possible. Please keep doors closed and turn off lights and heater when leaving. No smoking. No pets.
Dog Park: We provide an enclosed grassy area next to the restroom building to exercise pets. Please clean up after pets. Waste bags are provided at the dog park entrance.
Fire Pit Bowls: Available at the park office.
Additional Amenities (available at the park office):
- Firewood - $8.00/bundle
- Propane exchange (7 gallon bottles) (COMING SOON) - TBD
- RV water fill - $15.00 (complimentary for guests)
- RV water dump - $15.00 (complimentary for guests)
- Walk-in showers - $10.00 (complimentary for guests)
General Park Rules
Check-in: Starts at 12:00 pm.
Check-out: No later than 11:00 am.
Speed limit: 5 mph
Campfires: Wood fires are allowed only in fire pit bowls which are available at the park office.
Picnic tables: Absolutely no fires, cooking, or barbecuing directly on picnic table surfaces. Plywood is available at the park office to place under your stove or grill.
Smoking: Smoking is prohibited in all park buildings. Please be courteous to neighbors when smoking in your campsite.
Vehicles: No washing or servicing RVs or other vehicles in the park.
Tents: No tents may be added to RV sites. You will need to reserve a separate tent site.
Safety: For safety reasons, no clotheslines or wire/lines may hang between trees and/or sites.
Occupancy: For more than two (2) occupants over the age of seven (7) per site, there is an additional charge of $5.00 per person per night. There is no charge for children under the age of seven (7).
Leashing: Pets must be leashed and attended at all times (pets may be let off-leash within the dog park).
Cleanup: Pet waste must be cleaned up promptly by pet caregivers. An off-leash dog park is located next to the restroom building. Waste bags and trash can are provided at the dog park entrance.
Responsibility: Owners take full responsibility for their pets. Pets must be attended and kept quiet. No pets may be left tied up outdoors. Please note that southern Utah can reach extreme temperatures during summer and winter months. No barking dogs may be left unattended.
The first night’s fee is charged as a deposit at the time of reservation. The remaining balance (for multiple night stays) is due at check-in.
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS
- Cancellation notice must be given by 11:00 am seven (7) days prior to scheduled arrival date. A non-refundable cancellation processing fee of $10 will be charged for each cancellation.
- For cancellations up to seven (7) days prior to scheduled arrival date: Full refund, minus a $10 non-refundable cancellation processing fee.
- For cancellations between two (2) and seven (7) days prior to scheduled arrival date: 50% refund.
- For cancellations less than 48 hours before your scheduled arrival date, including no-show: No refund. Pre-paid deposit becomes non-refundable.
- Cancellation policy is strictly enforced with no exceptions.
- No refunds for early departure.
CHANGES TO RESERVATIONS
Reservations can be changed or cancelled by contacting the park office directly at +1(435) 899-1956 or [email protected]