|Electric / Water||Yes|
|Max Length (of RV)||45 ft|
About the OwnerContact the property
- Check out time is 11:30 AM. We would be delighted if you decided to extend your stay provided a site is available. Please let us know as early as possible.
- No alcohol beverages or smoking permitted in any buildings.
- Please do not run generators or ride motorcycles in the park.
- Please place trash in tied plastic bags in designated areas.
- Do not walk through camping sites other than your own.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone and High Point RV Park is not responsible for any accidents, damage or injury to our guests, or for any personal or property loss due to fire, accident or theft.
- Pets are allowed and must be on a leash at all times. Owners are immediately responsible to lean up after pet. This includes the pet walk area. A disposal receptacle is provided for your convenience.
- Quiet time: 10:00 PM to 6:00 AM.
- No clotheslines are permitted. Our laundry room is for your convenience.
- Vehicle speed limit is 5 MPH. Keep vehicles on roads at all times.
- Please observe all park signs.
- Campers are responsible for conduct of visitors and guests. Please keep site neat and clean including trash and cigarette butts. No loud music, disorderly conduct or illegal activities. No BBQ or cook stoves on tables or grassy areas.
If you cancel your reservation
2-7 days prior to arrival your transaction fee will be 50% of the rental fee
No Show will be 100% of the rental fee
Over 1 week prior to arrival your transaction fee will be 10% of the rental fee
If you are receiving a refund for a cancelation the refund will be made in 5-7 business days according to how you paid. If you paid by credit card it will be refunded to your card, if you paid by cash you will be issued a check.