Guadalupe Christian Camp
Guadalupe Christian Camp sits on 150 acres of land that is located deep in the Guadalupe Mountains of Southeastern New Mexico. We have been hosting camps, retreats, and events since 1956. GCC is owned and operated by a group of Independent Christian Churches that span Southern New Mexico and West Texas. Our campground offers a beautiful place where visitors get away from the distractions of everyday life and encounter God.
Have a big family reunion? Want to host a summer camp? We have everything you need and you can rent the entire camp. Just contact us at (575) 981-2426 for more information and availability.
|Electric / Water||Yes|
|Max Length (of RV)||50 ft|
About the OwnerContact the property
Location Get Directions Latitude: 32.201427 Longitude: -104.735672
RULES AND REGULATIONS
GUADALUPE CHRISTIAN CAMP
1. All persons on the camp premises overnight will be required to pay the camper insurance fee.
2. All fees for insurance, camp use, damages, purchases and janitorial services must be paid prior to departure unless previous arrangements have been made.
3. The camp premises must be kept clean at all times. Placing litter in places other than trash receptacles is not permitted. There is a large enclosed “bear box” dumpster located behind the dining hall.
4. Alcoholic beverages are not permitted on the camp property.
5. There is no smoking permitted in the buildings.
6. Undue use or speed of vehicles on the campgrounds will not be permitted. The speed limit is 5 mph.
7. No open campfires except in designated areas are allowed without permission from the Camp Manager.
8. “Quiet hours” are from 10:00 p.m. - 6:00 a.m.
9. Pets are welcome in RV/Tent sites. Only service animals are allowed in any of the buildings. This is a ranch and wilderness area. Due to the nature of the area, we cannot guarantee the safety of your animals. Do not leave animals outside unattended. Livestock and wildlife all live here. Be safe for yourself as well as your animals and do not leave anything outside an animal may be attracted to.
10. Pianos, Audio-visual, and all other equipment shall not be used by unauthorized persons.
11. The Dining Hall kitchen is OFF limits to all personnel not so assigned.
12. No food or drinks are allowed in the dorms or Ranch house bedrooms without the permission of the Camp Manager.
13. No willful destruction of camp property will be tolerated. Any damages, accidental or otherwise, must be reported at once to the person in charge and then to the Camp Manager.
14. At no time shall any boy or girl enter the other’s dorm unless accompanied by a dorm mom or dad.
15. At no time shall any person(s) leave the premises without the permission of the person(s) in charge of the group.
16. Attire for both boys and girls shall be kept modest and in good CHRIST-LIKE taste.
17. Unless an emergency exists, the residence of the Camp Manager is off
limits with the exception of the person(s)in charge of the group or by invitation.
18. The personal property of the Camp Manager is to be given all due respect and shall not be used without their permission.
19. In the event of any conflict of authority, responsibility, or interpretation of these CAMP RULES and REGULATIONS, the decision of the Camp Manager is final.
20. Failure to cooperate with the Camp Manager or to comply with the above RULES AND REGULATIONS shall constitute grounds for expulsion.
21. “Check In” is after 2:00 P. M. and “Check Out” is by 11:00 A.M. unless approved by Camp Manager.
Who we are
Our website address is https://www.guadalupechristiancamp.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Information relevant to booking camping sites.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your contact information
Guadalupe Christian Camp
56 Christian Camp Road
Carlsbad, NM 88220
Email: [email protected]
What third parties we receive data from
Google Analytics and Campgroundbooking.com