Green River RV Camp
Your stay at Green River RV Camp starts with our easy access from I-80 Exits 85 or 89. As you approach along this route, you will be awestruck by the vast beauty of wide open spaces suddenly interrupted by a series of multi colored buttes, all contributing to the area’s majestic setting. Upon arrival, our friendly, on-site staff is here to ensure that your check-in will be a smooth and pleasant process. Our store is stocked with food, fishing tackle, RV accessories, beer, ice and other essentials. We have a laundry, showers and Wi-Fi available for your use, and extended stay services are available.
From your site at Green River RV Camp, you will enjoy convenient, nearby access to fly fishing on the Green River, a Blue Ribbon Trout Stream that is within a mere 5-minute walking distance. Further afield, you will enjoy short drives to the Wild Horse Loop and the majestic Flaming Gorge Lake. The picturesque views of the Palisades and our resident wildlife are magnificent upon first encounter. The City of Green River is rich in the history of the Union Pacific Railroad, the Lewis and Clark Expedition, and the Powell Expeditions that started here and continued on to the Colorado River and the Grand Canyon. Today it is home to vibrant energy and mining industries, producing shale oil, natural gas, and soda ash from reserves that make Green River the trona capital of the world.
Green River RV Camp is truly an oasis in this arid high desert plateau that is steeped in the ongoing history of the American West. We hope you enjoy your stay!
|Electric / Water||Yes|
About the OwnerContact the property
1. Speed Limit: The posted speed limit is five (5) miles per hour in park.
2. Check-Out Time: Check-out time is 11:00 AM or register for another day. Overtime rate is $3.00 per hour.
3. Quiet Hours: Quiet hours are between 10:00 PM and 6:00 AM.
4. Pets: In an effort to maintain a quality camping atmosphere for all campers, please take care of your pets. All pets must be always kept on a 6-foot leash or less and under control. Any dogs that show aggressive behavior or excessive barking may be asked to leave. Please use the designated Kamp K9 and clean up after your pet.
5. Trash: One dumpster is located at rear of park, and one is adjacent to the laundromat. Tenant is responsible for keeping lot clean and clutter-free.
6. Vehicle Repairs: Changing oil, repairing, washing of vehicles or RVs is NOT allowed on The Green River RV Camp property.
7. Sewer Hoses: Sewer hoses must be always sealed with proper connection. Any RVs with leaks may be asked to leave. 8. Cancellation policy: We understand life is full of surprises and unforeseen circumstances. If you find yourself needing to change or cancel your reservation, please note that we can only change or cancel your reservation by speaking with you, no emails please. A $10 cancellation fee is charged for all cancellations made 48 hours prior to your arrival date. If cancellations are made inside of that time your one-night deposit will be forfeited.
9. Vehicle Limit: Two (2) vehicles allowed per site. All vehicles must be parked out of roadway.
10. Campfires: Campfires are allowed only in the pits provided by The Green River RV Camp at the locations designated by The Green River RV Camp. Only firewood must be used for all fires. All fires must always have spark guard screens on. Cans, bottles and trash are not allowed to be burned in fire pits and/or campfires. No fire may be left unattended at any time. All fires must be extinguished by 10:00 PM on the date of conception. No fire pits or campfires may be larger than 18 inches deep by 24 inches in diameter and must be approved by The Green River RV Camp management before use. All state, county, and emergency management agency implemented fire bans must be observed. Tenants and guests registered at site of fires are responsible for any damages or injuries caused by fire. The Green River RV Camp management reserves the right to extinguish any fire that is deemed dangerous.
11. Fireworks: No fireworks or firecrackers allowed on the camp property.
12. Children: Parents are responsible for their children at all times. Children under 10 must be accompanied to the restrooms and showers by an adult. Parents are responsible for any damages or injuries caused by their children.
13. Refunds: NO REFUNDS AFTER 1 HOUR IN CAMP.
14. Alcohol & Tobacco: There is no alcohol use or smoking allowed in restrooms, showers, laundromat or other public buildings. Please extinguish cigarettes, cigars and pipes properly. Please clean up after yourself, your guests and children.
15. Liability: The Green River RV Camp owners and managers will not be held responsible for loss, theft or damages to personal property or injury to person or persons on said owners’ property.
16. Refusal of Service: The Green River RV Camp management reserves the right to refuse service to anyone, and/or evict any person or party.
17. Limitations to Stay: The Green River RV Camp management reserves the right to limit the length of stay and the number of persons per site and/or vehicles.
18. Site Assignments: The Green River RV Camp management reserves the right to move any person or vehicle to another site whenever they deem necessary.
19. Report Problems: Please tell us when things are wrong or out of order so that they can be corrected or repaired. It is out mission that your stay with us is a pleasant one.
We understand life is full of surprises and unforeseen circumstances. If you find yourself needing to change or cancel your reservation, please note that we can only change or cancel your reservation by speaking with you, no emails please. A $10 cancellation fee is charged for all cancellations made 48 hours prior to your arrival date. If cancellations are made inside of that time your one-night deposit will be forfeited.
Refunds: NO REFUNDS AFTER 1 HOUR IN CAMP.