Golden Pine RV Park
Golden Pine RV Park is located in June Lake, California just off of HWY 158. We're open late April to the end of October and have 25 sites; each with water, power and sewer hookups, as well as picnic tables and fire pits. Guests have access to restrooms, showers, laundry and fish cleaning facilities. While you're here; enjoy a game of horseshoes, darts or corn hole or take an easy walk to Gull Lake or The Village of June Lake!
|Camping Rates||Nightly Rate: $45/night Holidays & Events: $55/night Low Season Monthly: $820 Peak Season Monthly: $920|
|Max Length (of RV)||50 ft|
About the OwnerContact the property
Location Get Directions Latitude: 37.7771971 Longitude: -119.0782886
For while you're here…PLEASE READ BEFORE BOOKING!
- Check-In = 1:00PM – 6:00PM (We CANNOT park you after dark.)
- Check-Out = 11:00AM
- Quiet Hours = 10:00PM – 7:00AM
- Speed limit = 5 MPH
- This is BEAR COUNTRY! Do not leave ice chests, trashcans or food outside.
- Lock the dumpster after EVERY use!
- We recycle CLEAN glass, plastic and aluminum. Please review the posted guidelines and use the bins provided.
- There is a fish cleaning station and chest freezer available for your use.Please help us keep them clean! ALL fish parts should go in the chest freezer, NOT the dumpster!
- The chest freezer is for fish storage and fish parts trash only.
- We do not have a place for washing dishes! If you're tent camping, please bring the proper gear to wash dishes at your site.
- All RV’s, vehicles, tents and other possessions MUST fit inside your site. Any other vehicles must be parked outside of the park (at your own risk).
- Every site has to be seen, so please be a good neighbor and keep yours clean! Clotheslines, tarps and excessive ornamental/light-up objects should be left at home.
- Please leave your site in the same condition that you found it! You’re welcome to move the picnic table and fire pit but please put them back upon departure.
- Well behaved and ON-LEASH pets are welcome. Do not leave them unattended at any time. Please pick up after your pet IMMEDIATELY; they can’t do it and we don’t want to! Constant barking will not be tolerated.
- Please do not leave children unattended in the bathroom or laundry buildings.
- Fires must be contained inside the provided fire pit.
- Fire pits are NOT trash cans! Do NOT burn trash…please use the dumpster and recycling bins. NOTHING but ash should be left in your fire pit.
- NO fires during high winds!
- Please do NOT set BBQs on the picnic tables! It will burn and ruin them.
- Discharging grey water in the park is against the law. Use sewer hookups to dump all wastewater.
- Vehicle (car, RV, boat, etc.) maintenance of any kind (washing, oil changing, etc.) is NOT allowed.
- Management assumes no liability for loss or damage to property and/or personal injury arising out of the use of Golden Pine RV Park. All users of Golden Pine RV Park’s property are held responsible for any and all property damages to the park.
- Management will not interfere in disputes between users of this property.
PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE BOOKING!
- Refunds are NOT issued for early departures.
- ALL cancellations are subject to a $20 service fee.
- Cancellations must be made 14 or more days prior to the first day of your reservation, in order to receive a full refund (minus $20).
- If you cancel within 14 days of your reservation, you will receive a refund (minus $20) ONLY if we can refill your site.
- HOWEVER, cancellations made within 48 hours of a reservation will not receive a refund. This includes no-shows (if you do not show up for your reservation and do not let us know, your payment is forfeited and your spot may be too).
- Sites are assigned upon arrival.
- Returned checks are subject to a $25 service charge, plus California State allowed fees.
- Golden Pine RV Park is privately owned. Management reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone and/or terminate a reservation at anytime.
- Weather is unpredictable in the Sierra. Refunds are not issued (outside of the above guidelines) for rain, snow, heat, wind, smoke in the air or other natural causes. In addition, Southern California Edison (the local electrical utility) has started implementing PSPS (Public Safety Power Shutoff's) in the event of high winds. Refunds will not be issued for power outages, as they are out of our control. Generators may be used in the event of a PSPS.
*COVID-19 (Coronavirus) - All of the above cancellation policies apply, if you are to cancel your reservation. If the park is unable to open, due to COVID-19 circumstances, all guests will be notified and full refunds will be issued.