EZ Daze RV Park
EZ DAZE RV Park is dedicated to providing state-of-the-art RV sites, modern amenities and a spa-like environment to help you escape the daily grind and relax in a unique "camping" experience. Pull in, check in and take the paved roads to park on the concrete pad of your well-appointed site. Relieve the stress of the road or your day's adventures in the area with a dip in the pool. Enjoy the kind of "extras" you simply won't find when camping elsewhere in the Southaven, DeSoto County area of Mississippi.
|Camping Rates||RV Nightly rate: $57/night|
|Max Length (of RV)||100 ft|
About the OwnerContact the property
EZ DAZE RV PARK RULES:
Only modern, self-contained RVs are allowed. The Park reserves the right to refuse admission of vehicles not meeting Park standards, All guests and visitors must register at Office upon arrival.
Check-in time is 12:00 PM and Check-out is time 11:00 AM.
Price includes 2 adults and 2 related children under the age of 18. Additional charges for extra persons.
Notify office if you are staying an additional night or late check out.
• Sorry, we have a NO refund policy.
Also no campfires, fireworks or firearms due to city ordinances. No mats on grass, skateboarding or ATVs.
Quiet hours are 10:00 pm until 8:00 AM.
Speed limit is 5 MP». Please watch for children, Adult campers are responsible for their children and guests, Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult in the restrooms and all children must be at their sites by 10:00 PM.
Please dispose of your bagged trash in the dumpsters located in the park (see Park Map for locations).
Please do not leave cigarette butts on the ground, If caught doing so, you will incur
a $30.00 fine.
No washing of your RV or Car; please use our advertisers only.
No oil changes or mechanical repairs permitted in park. See our guest guide for authorized services or check with office.
• Park water is approved drinking water. Please do not waste it.
• Facilities cannot be cleaned after each quest uses them so please be considerate of others by keeping them clean.
• No alcoholic beverages or smoking allowed in buildings or Pool area.
• We will not be held responsible for personal injury or loss by fire, theft, or other means to personal property or vehicle.
PET RULES AND REGULATIONS
• Pets are welcome here but no vicious breeds or excessive barking.
Pet owners must immediately clean up after them.
Please use the Pet Waste Stations for bags and waste.
If caught not picking up waste, there is a $30.00 Fine.
• Pets must be kept on a leash at ALL TIMES!
Please don't leave your Dog unattended or tied up outside.
Pets are not allowed in buildings or Pool area.
No washing or drying of pet items in any laundry machines, and no bathing of pets in bathroom. CLEAN UP FEES WILL
APPLY IF RULES ARE ABUSED. Cameras are located throughout the park.
POOL RULES AND REGULATIONS
Please check in at Office, sign a release form, and obtain a wristband before swimming.
You must shower before using these facilities.
There is no lifeguard on duty so swim at your own risk.
Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult while using Pool.
• Visitors of our paying guests may use Pool for a charge of $3.00 per person.
• Please read and obey additional Pool Rules and Regulations at all times. They are posted at Pool Area.
Cancellations must be made 24 hours prior to your arrival date or a one-day fee applies.