Powered by Good Sam
About the OwnerContact the property
Phone: (541) 747-2257
Website: https://eugenervpark.com/ Email: [email protected]
Good Sam Policies
- Check in is at 2:00 p.m., check out is at 11:00 a.m.
- Guests will respect the peace of community and shouldn’t be unreasonably loud or disturbing. There is a noise abatement curfew from 10:00 p.m. until 7:00 a.m.
- Speed limit throughout the community is 5 mph. and is strictly enforced.
- Check in at the office with valid I.D. and vehicle registration is required.
- No discounts will be issued for early check out.
- No discounts are given during events.
- Occupancy limitations do apply. The number of residents in a home should not be greater than two (2) per bedroom and one (1) per living room.
- Children must be supervised and accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Pets must be leashed and supervised at all times.
- Pet owners must pick up after their pets, failure to do so will result in a fee.
- Temporary guest of the community is not allowed to make any changes to the site.
- Temporary guest of the community does not have tenant rights.
- No one will carry on any obnoxious or offensive activity that may become a danger, annoyance or nuisance to community or other tenants.
- Unnecessary noise or excessively loud parties will not be permitted at any time.
- Subletting is NOT permitted at any time.
- No car repairs or maintenance shall take place on community property.
- No motor oil or any other caustic or non-biodegradable substance shall be deposited in any street drain, sewer system or on the grounds within the community.
- No parking is allowed in front of driveways or in any location that interferes with traffic.
- The use of any drugs, including marijuana and any other decriminalized substances is strictly prohibited in the common areas and/or community property.
- Firearms will not be discharged within the community or on property owned by community.
- Weapons and firearms include but are not limited to “BB” guns, pellet guns, dart guns, arrows, slingshots, and any other items that are capable of firing a projectile or could cause damages or injuries.
- Guests will not hold management and owner of the community responsible for injuries or damages associated with the use of common areas or the personal property connected with them.
- Paper towels, sanitary napkins, diapers, and other large items should not be flushed down your toilet. Grease should not be poured down sinks. TENANT will be liable for any costs related to damage caused by blockage of the sewer lines.
- Each electrical connection must be in a good and acceptable condition. TENANT will be liable for any costs related to damages caused by the use of poor and unacceptable electrical connections.
- Tampering with community fuses, breakers, electric service, or connection is strictly forbidden
- If the guest cause damage to their space or surrounding areas in any way including but not limited to damaging electric, flushing, or placing items down the toilet or sink that would cause drainage problems with the septic system the guest will be held financially responsible for the cost of repairs.
- Guests must remain fully clothed in any and all common areas of the community.