Ephrata RV Park and Campground
Ephrata RV Park and Campground
A short drive from both Moses Lake and The Gorge Amphitheatre, you’ll find the friendly and welcoming city of Ephrata, home to Ephrata RV Park & Campground.
Whether you’re looking for fun activities or simply a place to relax, our convenient location offers a wide range of lodging options. Brush up on your swing at our soon-to-be open driving range before heading to a nearby golf course, cool off in our sparkling pool, play a game of tennis or basketball on our in park courts. Enjoy visiting downtown Ephrata or taking in a music festival at The Gorge Amphitheater. Our comfortable, central WA RV park & campground is the perfect home base for enjoying whatever activity suits you.
Children 13 & under on same site with parents are free. When making reservations only enter the number of children over the age of 13.
Groups with more than 6 guests, please call our office for reservations.
Monthly reservations welcome; call our office to make reservations.
Open year round!
|Electric / Water||Yes|
|Max Length (of RV)||55 ft|
About the OwnerContact the property
For while you're here…PLEASE READ BEFORE BOOKING!
- Check-In = 2:00PM
- Check-Out = 11:00AM
- Quiet Hours = 10:00PM – 8:00AM
- No arrivals after 10pm
- Speed limit = 5 MPH
- We do not have a place for washing dishes! If you're tent camping, please bring the proper gear to wash dishes at your site.
- Bring along your own linens & pillows for use in the cabins, deluxe cabin and house.
- All RV’s, vehicles, tents and other possessions MUST fit inside your site. Each site is allowed one RV and one vehicle. Extra vehicles are allowed if space is available in overflow parking, check with the office for availability and fees.
- Every site has to be seen, so please be a good neighbor and keep yours clean! Clotheslines, tarps and excessive ornamental/light-up objects should be left at home.
- Please leave your site in the same condition that you found it! You’re welcome to move the picnic table but please put them back upon departure.
- Well behaved and ON-LEASH pets are welcome, barking and/or vicious behavior will not be tolerated. Do not leave them unattended at any time. Please pick up after your pet IMMEDIATELY; they can’t do it and we don’t want to!
- Please do not leave children unattended in the bathroom or laundry buildings or on the playground.
- Fires must be contained inside the provided fire pit. If there is no firepit at your site, no fire is allowed.
- Fire pits are NOT trash cans! Do NOT burn trash…please use the dumpster and recycling bins. NOTHING but ash should be left in your fire pit.
- NO fires during high winds!
- Please do NOT set BBQs on the picnic tables! It will burn and ruin them.
- Discharging grey water in the park is against the law. Use sewer hookups to dump all wastewater.
- Vehicle (car, RV, boat, etc.) maintenance of any kind (washing, oil changing, etc.) is NOT allowed.
- Laundry Room is updated with new washing machines and new dryers.
- Management assumes no liability for loss or damage to property and/or personal injury arising out of the use of Ephrata RV Park & Campground. All users of Ephrata RV Park & Campground’s property are held responsible for any and all property damages to the park.
- 50% deposit required at time of booking except stays of 1 night when fee's must be paid in full.
- No shows will charged the reminder of their balance.
I have read and agree to all Rules & Regulations as listed on Rates Page at Ephratarvpark.com and release Sunny Springs RV Park dba Ephrata RV Park & Campground from any and all liability in regards to my stay.
Please read this entire section for important information regarding changes to our operations, due to COVID-19.
-If you are experiencing ANY symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, cough, shortness of breath, loss of taste or smell, etc.) and/or have been in recent contact with someone exhibiting symptoms, PLEASE STAY HOME! Our cancellation policy will be adjusted for COVID-19 related cancellations, so there should be no reason for anyone to be at the park while sick.
-Face coverings are required to be worn in Grant County, so add that to your packing list. They don't need to be worn outside while you're 6-feet or more from others. You can find detailed information on the Local Order here
If any of these changes cause you to need to cancel your reservation, please email us at [email protected]
We're very excited to be open and we appreciate your patience and cooperation during these unprecedented times. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns.
Ephrata RV Park & Campground
Change /Cancellation Policy
30+ days: 100% Refund less $10 Fee
30 – 14 days: 100% Refund less $25 Fee
13 – 7 days: 50% Refund or Minimum of 1 Night depending which is greater amount
6 – 0 days: 0% Refund
No shows will be charged the reminder of their balance.
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used at our site.
The Information We Collect: You provide specific personal information during the making reservations and/or the purchase of goods and/or services from our RV Park & Campground. The information includes: your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, payment information and your interest in specific types of products and/or services.
How We Use The Information: We use the information you provide about yourself to fulfill your order for our goods and/or services, to respond to your inquiries about your upcoming stay and/or goods purchased. From time to time we may also send you additional information about our RV Park & Campground and/or services in special promotional mailings. If you wish to be removed from our mailing at any time, please call 800-422-8447.
We may disclose personal information in response to legal process (e.g. in response to a court order or subpoena). We also may disclose such information in response to a law enforcement agency’s request. And finally, we may disclose personal information in response to a charge-back inquiry from our merchant bank about your payment for goods and/or services.
We will not sell or transfer personally identifiable information provided to us to parties outside of our company except as described above. Collection of Information by Third Party Sites Our site may contain links to other sites whose information practices may be different than ours. Visitors should consult the other sites’ privacy notices as we have no control over information that is submitted to, or collected by, these third parties.