Monthly rates available, please contact us directly to reserve.
Elkhart Campground in Elkhart, IN is proud to be a family-owned campground for the past 22 years. The park originally opened in 1968 and has grown to include several new sites, including a new banquet hall, renovated bathrooms, and a heated swimming pool, among many others. In the 2016 Good Sam RV Travel and Savings Guide we are a “Top Rated Good Sam Park” and we believe that stems from trying our hardest to keep our campers happy. Many of our patrons describe our campground as “being at home.” We aren’t satisfied until you are, and we are continuing to improve our campground and offerings every day!
Being in the RV Capital of the World we can accommodate families and motorhomes of any size. Our sites are all pull through and leveled, so you can drive right in and set up and not worry about backing up. Also, if you have a club, meet here! We have multiple banquet halls (up to 6,000 sq ft.), we’d love to have you!
About the OwnerContact the property
1. Office and store open at 9:00 a.m. (different hours during off season)
2. Check-in time is 12:00am
3. Check-out time is 12:00 p.m. There are additional charges after this time.
4. Quiet hours are 11:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m. Please be considerate of your neighbors by not playing radios, TVs or records loudly.
5. Swimming pool hours are 10:00 a.m. to dark. Rules are posted at the pool.
6. Restrooms are provided for your convenience; please help us in keeping them clean.
7. Speed limit is 10 m.p.h. Pedestrians have the right-of-way.
8. PETS MUST BE ON LEASHES AT ALL TIMES. OWNERS OF PETS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR IMMEDIATE CLEAN-UP AND FOR CONTROL OF NOISE. DO NOT ALLOW PETS TO DIG HOLES.
9. Drugs and use of or intoxication is not permitted. Alcoholic beverages shall be used only at your campsite, not any other place.
10. Parents are responsible for conduct of their children. For children’s safety, do not let them run through campsites. Please accompany small children to restrooms, store and swimming areas. Be sure they understand and obey camp rules.
11. Trash must be tied in plastic bags and placed in red trash dumpsters located on the campground.
12. Management is not responsible for loss of personal property or for accidents of any nature.
13. Clotheslines, ground tests, fireworks and firearms are prohibited. Do not destroy trees or damage property.
14. GUESTS AND VISITORS MUST REPORT AT THE OFFICE AND PAY $5.00 PER PERSON.
15. WASHING TRAILERS/MOTOR HOMES/CARS/TRUCKS IS NOT PERMITTED.
16. Campfires must be in designated areas and extinguished with water when you retire. (Do not move fire rings)
17. Bicycles must be ridden only on roads and must be parked off sidewalks.
We reserve the right to enforce rules for safety and concern of all. We reserve the right to evict violators.
• Prices are subject to change and do not include sales tax • Rates are based on two people per site. For every additional person over age 4, there is a $5 charge added to the nightly rate. • Visitors who stay overnight with campground residents will need to pay $5 per person.
Group reservations are welcome, please contact us directly to set that reservation up.
Cancellations within 72 hours will receive a full refund, any cancellations after that time will be charged one night stay plus tax. For any extenuating circumstances please contact Elkhart directly.
• For cancellations of site reservations, please contact Elkhart Campground at 574-264-2914 at least 72 hours before the reservation date for a full refund. • For Cabin cancellations, Elkhart Campground must be notified at least one week before the reservation date for a full refund. • For holiday weekends, cancellations for cabins must be done at least two weeks before reservation.
Some of the Services may include features or services that permit you to enter contact information and other information about you. We collect and store any information you enter on our service. This includes:
Contact when completing forms or registering to use our Services.
Payment information and associated contact information when engaging in a transaction.
Reservation bookings you carry out through our Services.
If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence and any contact information provided.
We may use the information to contact you if there are any issues.
To provide you with our products and services, including to complete transactions, take steps to enter into a contract for sale or for services, process payments, fulfill orders, and send service communications.
To detect, investigate, and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be fraudulent or illegal, and to comply with legal requirements regarding the provision of products and services.
To provide you with the best service