East Fork RV Resort
WELCOME TO EAST FORK RV RESORT
You will never want to leave our prime rv resort located in Cleveland, TX. Our guests enjoy the small-town feel of our inviting community coupled with a short drive to Houston and all the city has to offer.
With 79 spacious RV pads and full hookups, you can relax comfortably in a country setting and be only 43 miles from Downtown Houston. There is an abundance of area lakes, attractions and events so there is no shortage of things to do in our neck of the woods.
|Electric / Water||Yes|
|Max Length (of RV)||50 ft|
About the OwnerContact the property
- REGISTRATION: Please register at the office prior to going to your site. Check in time is 1:00 pm Check out time is 11:00 am. ALL VISITORS MUST CHECK IN AND OBTAIN A PASS
- PAYMENTS: Cash, credit card and checks
- QUIET TIME: 8:00 PM TO 7:00 AM – respect your neighbor-NO loud or unruly parties.
- PETS - Pets are allowed but are limited to dogs & cats ONLY. Sorry, no snakes, pot-belly pigs, etc. However, service dogs are always allowed. There should not be more than two pets per site without the approval of management. Aggressive breeds (Rottweilers, Pit Bulls, Dobermans, and Chows) are NOT allowed in the park. Any/all pets acting aggressively will not be allowed to remain on park premises & guests may be asked to leave with NO refund. Each guest is responsible for cleaning up after his pet and keeping the pet under control (leashed and refrained from excessive barking) throughout the entire resort. If we have to clean up after your pet, there will be a $25 fee. If your pet is leashed, the leash is not permitted to extend beyond your site boundaries. Due to health regulations, pets are not allowed in the pool area, laundry, bathrooms. East Fork RV Resort, its owners, management or representatives are not and will not be held responsible or liable for any bodily injury, property damage or medical payments to others, caused by any animal whether owned or not owned by guests.
- PARENTS / CHILDREN: Parents are responsible for children’s supervision and safety at ALL times.
- SPEED LIMIT: 7 MPH. STRICTLY ENFORCED
- PARKING: NO Parking Allowed on Grass. Extra vehicles are to be parked in the overflow parking area.
- RV SITES: Sites are to be kept clean and orderly as determined by management. No freezers, storage boxes, outside water heaters etc. are allowed. NO hanging of laundry.
- SEWER: TEXAS LAW requires that a sewer hose be fastened using threaded connector or rubber donut. Spills to be cleaned up by responsible party. No grease, plastic, etc. put in sewer. Sewer hoses are also to be held with a cradle system.
- RV’S ALLOWED: We reserve the right to refuse service to any rig based upon appearance &/ or condition. Renter may not sublet.
- RV/AUTO WASHING: Please contact office for more information.
- POOL: Open 10:00 am till 10:00 pm. No lifeguard on duty swim at own risk. Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult. NO Diving, NO glass. No food in pool. Registered Guests and their visitors only. There is no lifeguard on duty.
- HONKY TONK: CHILDREN 12 & UNDER must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- SHOWERS/LAUNDRY REGISTERED GUEST ONLY. Please cleanup after yourself. Call office if they need attention.
- UTILITES: Do not attempt to repair – Notify management if there is a problem.
- FISHING: No fishing license required to fish in our lakes. Catch and Release only. NO entry when cones are out or when wet. Be mindful of the wildlife as reptiles, and many species of birds call the lakes their home.
- GROUNDS: NO objects in grass that interfere with maintenance. No digging or erecting poles without approval. (INCLUDING SATELLITE DISHES) connections to RV to be run under RV.
- TRASH: Place at end of your site on concrete, will be picked up 7 days a week.
- Current rates may change at any time and are subject to change without notice.
- GOLF CARTS: NO ATVs or UTVs allowed in Resort.
- Personal golf carts must be registered with proof of insurance at the front office – must display parking pass at all times.
- Must possess a valid state driver's license to operate a golf cart in the resort.
- RV Techs and Detailers: All MUST be registered with license and insurance on file at the office prior to gaining entry to the resort NO EXCEPTIONS
Daily Fishing Pass non-guest - $25 adult and $15 for children, must sign wavier.
Overflow parking - $25 a month
Rental of Event Center - $450for a 4-hour party with a 30-person max and a $100 cleaning fee. Parties cannot go any later than 8 PM and additional hours is $50 if needed. IMPORTANT NOTICE: ALL GUESTS ARE TO READ AND ACKNOWLEDGE IN WRITING RESORT RULES
FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH RULES WILL RESULT IN THE TERMINATION OF THE SITE SERVICES AGREEMENT AND WILL REQUIRE YOU TO VACATE THE RESORT PROPERTY IMMEDIATELY WITH NO REFUND.
- Cancellation policy is as follows:
- Daily reservations – require 72 hr. notice for full credit. Refunds are subject to a $25 cancellation fee.
- Weekly reservations – require 1 week notice for full credit. Refunds are subject to a $25 cancellation fee.
- Monthly reservations – require a $100 deposit and $30 background check at time of reservation. Cancellations require 1 month notice for full credit on a future stay. Refunds are subject to a $25 cancellation fee.
- Long Term guests – require a $100 deposit and $30 background check at time of reservation. Tenant MUST give min of 1 month notice and anticipated departure date. If departure is anytime during the month, rent will be recalculated using the weekly rate/date of departure.
- EARLY DEPARTURES without notice for ANY reason are not eligible for refunds.