Davis Mountain RV Park
Come to the beautiful Davis Mountains
We have a spot for you!
We are open and can take your reservation!
There's much to see here. So, take your time, look around, and learn all there is to know about us. We hope you enjoy our site and take a moment to drop us a line.
We have 24 RV spots at our site. At an altitude of 5,050 feet, Fort Davis is the highest town in Texas. What does that mean? Cooler temperatures with our yearly average being 72 degrees, mountain scenery and breathtaking, beautiful starry skies. The Fort Davis area offers nine different restaurants, all with their own uniqueness. There are two grocery stores and a liquor store less than two miles from the RV Park. Want to take your family out in nature or to learn about Fort Davis, Texas history? We have that too. Some of the tourist attractions are places like the the National Historic site that not only holds history but hiking trails as well. The Davis Mountains State Park is about two miles from the RV Park and programs are hosted every week plus it has more hiking, from beginner trails to advanced. McDonald's Observatory is nearby and has many family oriented program options available, which include Star Parties, and kid-friendly activities daily. Star parties at the Observatory are Tuesday, Friday, and Saturday nights. Check out the Observatory's website(mcdonaldobservatory.org) or call (432) 426-3640. The area has many other attractions such as Balmorhea State Park which is about 35 miles from Fort Davis and it is home to San Soloman Springs. Also, Big Bend National Park is about 130 miles from Fort Davis.
We have a newly installed, complete restroom facility with shower & laundermat!
About the OwnerContact the property
When you arrive contact us at 432-249-0327, you may call or text and we will get you the WIFI password. Jeff Davis County is under a Burn Ban you may have an above ground propane or charcoal grill.
Rules & Regulations for Davis Mountain RV Park
WE OFFER NO REFUNDS OR PRORATING FOR EARLY DEPARTURE OR CANCELLATION.
1. Davis Mountain RV Park will not be responsible for any theft, damage, or injury occurring on the RV park
property. The Owner and/or Management, office personnel, or any other employee or representative of Davis
Mountain RV Park is in no way liable for any damage to the personal possessions, the tenant or their
guests. Tenants shall indemnify and hold harmless Davis Mountain RV Park its officers and employees from
all claims, liability and expenses, including but not limited to attorney and other professional fees for injury to
person(s), loss of life or damage to property. Davis Mountain RV Park will not be responsible for loss or
damage to Tenants' property due to theft, vandalism, fire, or any other casualty, or act of God. RV Tenant
expressly assumes all risk of such loss or damage and must carry his or her own insurance. In addition,
damages of any kind caused by guests or visitors of the Park shall be billed to the guest.
2. You may purchase a late check-out until 6 pm for half of your nightly rate. Any guests still in their site
after 11 am on departure day who have not arranged for late check-out will be automatically charged an extra
3. Check-in time is 2pm and check-out time is 11am. When you arrive please call or text us at 432-249-0327, that you have arrived.. If you need our assistance please call 432-249-0327.
4. PARKING IN VACANT RV SITES IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. Just because a site is unoccupied at
the moment does not mean it will be later in the day or overnight. Vehicles parked in vacant sites
will be towed, at owner's expense, at anytime without notice. PARK IN A VACANT SITE AND YOU WILL
BE CHARGED FOR THAT SITE.
5. Do not allow any vehicles to protrude from your RV site into the flow of traffic.
6. IT IS MANDATORY THAT ALL PET DROPPINGS BE PICKED UP IMMEDIATELY. FAILURE TO DO SO WILL
RESULT IN IMMEDIATE TERMINATION OF PARKING RIGHTS, AND GUEST WILL BE CHARGED A CLEAN-UP
FEE OF $20 PER VIOLATION. MAKE SURE YOUR SITE IS FREE OF PET WASTE AT ALL TIMES OR WE WILL
CHARGE YOU THIS FEE
7.ALL PETS MUST BE ON A LEASH, IN OWNER'S HAND AT ALL TIMES WHILE IN THE RV PARK. Do not
allow pets to roam unsupervised. All pets must accompany Tenants when they leave RV Park and at no time
may be left unattended. EXCESSIVE BARKING, UNDISCIPLINED OR AGGRESSIVE DOGS WILL NOT BE
TOLERATED AND YOU WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE IMMEDIATELY WITHOUT REFUND OF YOUR PAYMENT.
8. Should you choose to extend your stay beyond your original scheduled departure date, we cannot
guarantee the same site or rental rate. Please check with the Manager for stay extension options.
9. Additional vehicles, small boats, cars, trucks, golf carts or trailers are allowed in the designated overflow
parking areas at a rate of $10/day/vehicle. Trailers over 16' must be parked in a separately rented RV site.
Extra parking for monthly guests is $100 / month/extra vehicle. Vehicles not registered with the office will be
towed, without notice, at the owner's expense.
10. Monthly guest payments are due on the 1st day of each month.
If payment has not been received by the close of the 3rd day of the month, guest will pay a late payment
penalty charge in the amount of $20/per day until payment is made in full.
11. Each monthly guest must allow us to keep a credit card on file for monthly billing. This will
automatically take place on the 1st of each month. Your bill will include electricity usage for the previous
month and your next full month rent. If you will not be staying the full month please let us know one week
prior to the 1st so we can charge you accordingly, (i.e. convert to daily or weekly rates). Please let us know if
you would like us to print a copy or your monthly payment for your records or email you a copy.
12. We reserve the right to refuse service to any rig based upon its appearance and/or condition.
13. IT IS MANDATORY THAT YOUR SEWER AND/OR GRAY WATER HAVE A SEWER CONNECTION
(SEWERCOLLAR/DONUT) ATTACHED TO PREVENT SEWER GASES FROM ESCAPING.
14. All outdoor cooking gear must be kept on your pad site. ANY KIND OF FIRE IS PROBHIITED ON THE
15. All guests are responsible for providing their own bottled water for drinking and cooking.
16. Do not drive stakes, nails or other objects into the ground. This damages underground wiring, cabling
17. Monthly guests must pay a $100 cash electric deposit upon arrival. This deposit will be refunded after
final electric bill is paid in full.
18. Monthly guests have a scheduled departure date given to us by you, and recorded when your original
reservation is made. Please regularly reassess your scheduled departure date to assure it is correct and
contact us with any updates or changes. We will book another reservation in your site after your
scheduled departure date. If you depart earlier than your scheduled departure and paid-thru date, and
within 1-week (7 days) of monthly billing, and do not provide us with one-week (7days) notice, you will
be charged an additional week's site rental.
19. Quiet hours are from 10 pm until 7 am. DISTURB YOUR NEIGHBORS DURING QUIET TIME AND
YOU WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE without a refund of any site rental.
20. Guests are responsible for the actions of their visitors.
21. Power washing of RVs is prohibited. Individuals may use bucket method only. No heavy chemicals may
be used to clean at your site.
22. The speed limit in all areas of the resort is 5MPH. We are a family and pet friendly property, please watch
for them at all times when driving through the park.
23. Parents are responsible for the conduct of their children and pets, and are financially responsible for any
damages incurred by their children or pets. Children under the age of 17 must be accompanied by an adult
at a times
24. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
25. By law, Davis Mountain RV Park is a service-oriented business and therefore we do not have a
tenant/landlord relationship with any daily/ weekly / monthly guests. We offer no lease contracts and prices a
subject to change at any time, without notice.
26. DO NOT THROW CIGARETTE BUTTS ON THE GROUND. WE WILL CHARGE YOU A CLEAN-UP FEE IF
WE PICK UP YOUR BUTTS!
27. Monthly sites limited to never more than 2 adults and 3 children per site.
28. Normal outdoor items such as chairs, grills, bikes, etc. are permitted outside of your unit. All outdoor
items should be kept to a minimum and should be neat and orderly. High winds can occur at any time.
Assure your belongs stay where you placed them by securing them.
29. OUTSIDE GARBAGE CANS MUST BE EMPTIED DAILY. IF WE HAVE TO EMPTY YOUR TRASH THAT IS
KNOCKED OVER, OVERFLOWING, OR ATTTRACTING PESTS, YOU WILL BE CHARGED $20/OCCURRENCE.
Please keep your site free of trash. If you have a problem with trash blowing from other sites, ants or other
issues needing attention, please contact Manager at 432-249-0327
30. Trash dumpsters are located along the front fence. Do not place trash on ground beside dumpster.
Once the dumpster is full, place your trash in the other. ONLY NORMAL HOUSEHOLD TRASH MAY BE PLACED
IN DUMPSTERS. No heavy items, construction debris, furniture or large items may be placed in dumpsters.
VIOLATORS OF THIS RULE WILL BE CHARGED A FEE AND EVICTED FROM PROPERTY. Our trash service
will not empty a dumpster with appliances, heavy or large items inside.
31.Davis Mountain RV Park HAS A ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY. If law enforcement is called for any
reason other than for medical or fire emergencies you will be asked to leave immediately. There will be no
refund or pro-rating of your site cost. No loud music, loud conversations, running generators, running
outboard motors or other noises that disturb the peace of our guests. If we have to discuss your behavior
with you, you may be asked to leave.
32. IF YOUR ARE ASKED TO LEAVE DUE TO RULES VIOLATION YOUR MONEY WILL NOT BE REFUNDED
33. PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THERE ARE SNAKES AND INSECTS IN THIS AREA. PLEASE BE AWARE OF
WHERE CHILDREN AND PETS ARE AT ALL TIMES.
AFTER HOURS EMERGENCY NUMBERS:
Dial 911 for emergencies requiring fire, police, ambulance or any other emergency response.
For non-emergencies, please call the Manager at 432-249-0327. If we do not answer, please leave a message
and we will return your call. Our normal business hours are 9 am till 6 pm.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS. IF THERE IS ANYTHING, WE CAN HELP YOU WITH, PLEASE CALL US.
ENJOY YOUR STAY HERE AT DAVIS MOUNTAIN RV PARK AND PLEASE LET US KNOW HOW WE DID.
There is a $10 non refundable deposit for online bookings