Crow’s Nest Campground
Crow’s Nest Campground in Newport, NH is set in the beautiful Lake Sunapee Region. Sprawling 34 scenic acres, our campground borders a half-mile of the Sugar River. When you camp with us, you’ll enjoy family activities like trout fishing, swimming in the pool or wading pool, splashing in the pond, or exploring the river. Want a break from the water? Head over to the recreation hall to play pool, air hockey, Foozeball, or one of our arcade games. Join our holiday weekend ice cream socials or play BINGO (candy bar BINGO for kids of all ages and regular BINGO for adults!)
Dogs are most welcome at Crow’s Nest Campground! Just bring their updated rabies certificate. We have TWO 50′ x 50′ dog parks and several dog waste stations around the campground. With amazing nearby attractions and first-rate facilities, you’re sure to find everything you’re looking for.
|Electric / Water||Yes|
About the OwnerContact the property
Campsite Check-in 1 pm / Check-out 12 noon
Rental Check-in 1 pm / Check-out 11 am
Late departure & early check-in require pre-authorization and additional fee.
QUIET HOURS: 10pm – 8am radios & generators turned off. Excessive noise will not be permitted at any hour.
ALL VISITORS will register and pay the guest fee.
CAMPFIRES will be no higher than your knees, completely contained within the fire ring and NOT left unattended.
- Do Not move the fire rings. Locations are approved by Newport Fire Department based on surrounding conditions.
- Fires must be completely extinguished before retiring for the night and not later than 12:00 midnight.
- Please do not use the fire rings as trash receptacles. We work hard to keep rodents and varmints away from our campground and appreciate your assistance.
- No cutting of standing trees (alive or dead) is permitted. Firewood may be purchased at the store.
Pets must be sociable
PETS are welcome as long as they are:
- Quiet & kept under control and socialized.
- Picked up after.
- Leashed at all times. 6-foot lead, please.
- Two Dog Parks available – 1. 50ft x 50ft near the playground and 1. 50ft x 50 ft in the corner of the sports field.
- Not to be left unattended. Pets are not permitted in any buildings.
- Pets are not permitted in the pool or on the pool deck. They may cool off in the river at any time or in the pond when not in use by people. *Rabies Certificate Required
- Rentals: Pets are permitted in Cabin 4 and Cabin 123 ONLY. There is a $15 pet fee. They are NOT allowed in the Tent Cabin or rental RVs.
CHILDREN: Parents are responsible for the supervision and actions of their children.
- Must be at their own site by 10 pm.
- Under 14 years old must be accompanied by an adult (18 or older) while swimming in the pool, pond or river.
- Under 6 years old must be accompanied by an adult in the rec hall and store.
Electric Vehicle Charge Fee: $25 per day.
Do not deface or mutilate campground property. Vandalism is cause for immediate eviction and/or prosecution.
DRINK RESPONSIBLY – No alcoholic beverages are to be taken off your campsite. Drunk and disorderly behavior is cause for eviction.
If you move picnic tables, please return them to the sites.
Campground SPEED LIMIT is 5 MPH. You are supposed to feel like you are going ridiculously slow!
All sites must be kept clean and orderly. No fireworks or weapons of any form are allowed: firearms, air guns, slink shots, bow & arrow, etc.
DO NOT WASH: dishes, clothes or persons at water outlets, use dish washing stations provided.
Do not wash cars, RVs or trailers at the campground.
Wastewater may not be discharged onto the ground. A dump station is available to all campers.
Please do not use RV tank rinsers
RV tank rinsers are illegal in NH and endanger our water supply. DO NOT USE!
State of NH Regulations do not allow septic tank rinsing devices to be connected to a fresh water supply (cross connection)
Think about it. Tank rinsing devices must not be used on site, they can only be used at the dump station.
No off-road vehicles of any kind may be ridden in the campground.
No chainsaws allowed.
BICYCLES: No riding after dark. Helmets required for all riders under 16 years old.
No soliciting without permission from management.
No rule covering your actions? Please note that we at the Crow’s Nest Campground work very hard to promote a safe, friendly, family environment. We ask that your actions fit into that accordingly.
Three(3) night minimum on holiday weekends.
Total Number of Adults = 4 . 2 included, $10.00 each additional adult per day (2)
Total Number of Children Age 3-17yrs old - 3 included, $5.00/day each additional (0)
Total Number of Pets - (Max 2 Pets) (0) |
PAYMENT POLICY: A payment of 100% of reservation fee is required at time of booking. Advanced payments made over the internet are always paid by credit card. By providing a credit card number, you are authorizing Campground Booking by GoodSam to bill your credit card for the full amount of reservation, including any costs accrued while at the property, and outstanding balances not paid at time of departure.
CANCELLATION POLICY: Cancellations are subject to a minimum $35.00 cancellation fee. In addition, Cancellations made within 14 days of a scheduled check-in are subject to a penalty equal to 50% of the reservation fee. Please contact the property for Cancellations or to make any Changes to your Reservation. There are NO refunds for Holiday or Same Day cancellations.
PETS: If bringing pets, no aggressive dogs are permitted at the campground. Remember to pick up after your pet and keep on a leash at all times. Please do not leave your pet unattended outside of your camper. In addition, All pets must have a valid rabies certificate on file at the office.
There is a 14 day max stay on this site.
Change Policy: Service charges may apply for changes to this reservation. |