Coyote View RV Park and RV Repair
Coyote View is the perfect spot for your next visit. If you are just passing through or staying a while, kick back and relax in beautiful Northwest Tennessee. Coyote View RV Park & RV Repair provides pull-thru, full hookup sites, on-site RV repair, and retail RV accessories and parts. Coyote View offers a quiet atmosphere on the edge of Union City, Tennessee, a thriving community with locally owned businesses from antique shops to specialty stores for finding that unique treasure. There are also many local seasonal events throughout the year, including music and holiday festivals, arts and crafts fairs, and live theater. Shopping, restaurants, entertainment, and all of the amenities are just down the road, along with exceptional outdoor recreational opportunities such as fishing, eagle watching, and deer and duck hunting paradise. Come experience rural America at its finest!
About the OwnerContact the property
- Check-out by 11:00 AM / Check-in after 2:00 PM.
- Quiet hours are 9:00 PM to 7:00 AM.
- Laundry area is open 24 hours. Be courteous and remove clothes from washers and dryers immediately.
- Office hours are posted on the office door. Hours may vary during holidays, seasons, and special events and are subject to change. Mail may be picked up and dropped off at the office.
- Rates are based on 2 adults and 3 children, one camping unit, and one vehicle.
- Fire pits must be 6 inches off the ground and on the gravel on your site. Do not place a fire pit on the grass. Never leave a fire unattended.
- No garbage is allowed to be left outside overnight. Bag, tie, and place all garbage in the dumpster.
- Supervision of children by adults everywhere in the park at all times.
- No smoking in any park buildings.
- No repairs of vehicles or washing of RV or vehicles on park property without management’s prior consent. Certified Mobile RV Technician is available for your camper repair needs.
- Dogs are not to be left unattended outside of the RV at any time. Pet pens are not permitted to be used outside the camper unit. Excessive barking and/or aggressive behavior will not be tolerated. Aggressive pets will be asked to leave the park immediately. All pets are subject to the approval of management. Dogs need to be leashed, and owners need be clean up after them. No pets are allowed in buildings such as the lobby, laundry, or restrooms.
- Do not drive or park on the grass. No rugs are allowed on the grass. No screen houses or tents are allowed on sites. Structures, porches, or fences are not permitted to be added to any site at any time.
- Fireworks and firearms of any type are strictly prohibited for everyone’s safety.
- All sewer connections must utilize a sewer donut or screw-type connector. Water will not be turned on during the winter unless you have a heated hose.
- Anyone causing any problems or any type of disturbance will be told to leave without a refund. There will be no refund or proration of rent in the event of early check-out.
We reserve the right to enforce these rules and refuse to register undesirable guests. We reserve the right to evict anyone from our premises for conduct and/or violation of any of the above rules without a refund. Management is not responsible for damage, injury, or loss to either person or property. The owners/management of Coyote View absolve themselves from all liability and responsibility pertaining to lose by fire, theft, weather, acts of God, property damage, accident, or any other cause whatsoever.
Any cancellation made 7 days before the check-in date will receive a full refund minus a $10 processing fee. Any cancellation made 6 to 3 days before the check-in date will receive a 50% refund. Any cancellation made 48 hours before check-in will not receive a refund
Protecting your privacy is very important to us.
We will never provide your personal information to any outside sources or use any email provided for unsolicited mail.
Any emails from Coyote View or campgroundbooking.com will be connected to the products and services agreed to provide.