Country Roads RV Park
For reservations one week or longer, please contact us directly.
61 Pull-thru & 54 back in sites Tenting Close to several golf courses Good Sam Park RV Parts(limited) RV storage Giftshop WiFi Internet Access avail. Corn Maze Fall Pumpkin Patch Gazebo Rental Old Barn Hall Rentals 7km (5 miles) to City Teepee/Covered Wagon Glamping coming soon! .
|Camping Rates||RV Camping nightly rates start at $51/night and monthly rates start at $750/month. Please call to learn more about long-term stays.|
|Max Length (of RV)||60 ft|
About the OwnerContact the property
COVID – 19 CAMPGROUND UPDATE In a statement received by the Alberta Health Services (AHS), "all Provincial and Federal Campgrounds are closed as per the order from the chief medical officer of health, but Private Campgrounds remain open for the time being, provided they take appropriate steps to protect workers, volunteers and patrons from infection. Only facilities that "offer long-term accommodation for users (greater than four weeks) or where the site is the user's primary accommodation are being recommended to remain open", AHS says. "Campgrounds that choose to remain open would be expected to implement strict control measures to prevent COVID-19 spread." We recommend that Alberta Campgrounds undertake the following:
- All playground equipment should be removed, rendered inoperable or have its use clearly indicated as prohibited and that prohibition must be strictly enforced by park management.
- The operation of mini-golf courses, and the rental of pedal boats or bicycles should be prohibited.
- Parks should be prohibited from renting campsites to campers except for use with Recreational Vehicles which have their own functioning toilet, shower and holding tanks in order to keep the occupants isolated from others.
- No Tent camping should be allowed
- The rental of any campsite which does not have on-campsite running water, electricity and sewer disposal/dump station access would be prohibited.
- Park entrance should be secured by a physical barrier when not staffed by an attendant.
- Campers should be responsible for placing their own garbage into a commercial dumpster provided by park management no collection services.
- Limit Campground Capacity and block off Group Camping Areas
- A minimum distance of 30 feet between each recreational vehicle.
- A no-visitor restriction should be put in place for all campers.
- Campground operators must offer camper contact free registration options.
- Laundry and shower facilities will remain open for the time being but if you’re feeling sick please self-quarantine and let us know as well.
- If you are using our facilities, please take extra precautions to wipe down, glove up, any and all area’s you were in and touched.
We urge everyone our campers to adhere to social distancing and health recommended protocols. We would like to thank you for your cooperation & understanding, as we continually adapt and operate within the Government of Alberta Executive Health Officer’s recommendations. We appreciate your business during these unprecedented times, and want to thank you as we all work to prevent the spread. Stay Safe and Stay Healthy. Sincerely, Country Roads RV Park Staff and Management
PARK RULES This Park is a Private Campground; we work hard to keep a clean and Tidy Park for everyone to enjoy, these rules are enforced to make everyone’s stay enjoyable. If you have any questions or comments, please come and ask, or let us know, the coffee's always on. · All guests must register upon arrival, we have security gates on site. Payment is required in advance. · Quiet time is from 10:00 PM to 8:00 AM. Check out time is at 11:00AM. Check in time is 1:00 PM unless discussed earlier. · You will be charged $50.00 for gate card if not returned; if office is closed there is a drop box at office. · Registered guests are responsible for their visitors, Please inform them of our rules and have them stop in at the entrance gate to register. If it is after office hours you will have to come up and let them in. · 10 Km/h speed limit only, in the park that is strictly enforced to ensure everyone’s safety. If it seems ridiculously slow, your doing it right! “Please Slow Down”!!! · Campers are required to keep their lots neat and tidy at all times. That includes no cigarette butts on the ground, the Moose come out at night and smoke them and we are trying to get them to quit. · No Smoking in any facility at any time. · Garbage Removal: Campers are responsible for taking their trash/recyclables to the designated disposal areas throughout the park. All garbage and trash must be placed into plastic bags and tied tightly before disposing into dumpster. Only household garbage is allowed in the bins and recycle. Owners of large articles such as old furniture, fridges, batteries, propane tanks, ect, are responsible for removal of these items to the regional landfill site. Please sort your recycle in the bins provided as they are labelled. · Campfires allowed in fire rings provided on the gravel only (NOT ON THE GRASS). Cutting of trees or gathering of wood is not allowed. There is firewood for sale at the office, $10/stacked wheel barrow. You can only pick up during office hours. · Drunkenness or noisy parties will not be tolerated at any time of day. All alcohol must be kept at and consumed at your site. Motorcycles /quads are not allowed to be ridden through the park at anytime. · Tenting is only allowed in the tenting area. All tents must be moved every four days to keep the grass from dying. · All sewer hook ups are required to have a sewer elbows, you can pick one up at the office. Please keep your valve’s closed till your tanks are full, then you dump your sewer, black first then grey. · Satellite dishes are not allowed on grassed areas, or screwed into/placed on picnic tables. Everything will be moved off the grass when maintenance is being done. · Washing RV’s or vehicles is only permitted in the wash bay area, and not allowed at your site. Please do not change oil or maintenance on your vehicle at your site. · ATV’s are not allowed to be ridden in the park PETS
- Pets are to be kept on leashes at ALL TIMES, unleashed pets will be handed over to animal control. Pets are not allowed on the grass tied to picnic tables/trees or allowed in the laundry/bathrooms/left unattended at anytime.
- You are required to pick up after your pets immediately, at all times, that is part of being a pet owner. They poop you scoop!!!
- Pet Blankets are not allowed to be washed in our laundry machines, ask at the office for alternate cleaning . All pets must be vaccinated, licensed and tagged and have proof of such if asked. Excessive barking will not be tolerated, and please note restricted breeds will not be allowed on the premises at any time. We like to limit dogs to no more than 2 per site and as long as they are behaving nice and their owners are doing the same, and not disturbing other campers everyone can get along splendidly.
- Restroom, shower and laundry facilities are for park tenants only. Showers take a Loonie, ($1.00 coin) washers & Dryers take Loonies, toonies & Quarters $3.00/load. There are 3 designated washing machines for pet blankets and coveralls, please do not wash heavily soiled clothing in regular machines.
- We ask everyone to take your outdoor footwear off at the door on the mats in all facilities. You may want to bring a pair of clean flip-flops to wear inside if you like. It really helps us keep the facilities as clean as possible.
- Please help us keep the restrooms clean and tidy for the next person and remember to turn off the lights when leaving the restroom/laundry facilities.
Please keep valuables locked up in a safe place. Country Roads RV Park is not responsible for any physical injury or property loss or damage. Management has the right to make, adjust or change these guidelines as it deems fit to operate the park in the best interest of all concerned. Patrons and or guests may be ordered off the premises for failure to abide with campground rules or for conducting themselves in a manner that jeopardizes the safety or disturbs the enjoyment of others at this campsite. We enforce a zero tolerance policy, No refunds are made to campers who are asked to leave. We thank you for your cooperation Park Management