Country Comfort Cabins & RV
ARE YOU READY TO RELAX?
Our goal is to immerse you in nature and allow you to rejuvenate your soul. Take some time to step back from the busy of our daily lives, disconnect and relax by the warmth of a fire. Go for a walk on our many paths and visit the creek where you might see otters or beavers. We want to show you that life does not have to be so busy and that you don’t need a small fortune to go camping.
We offer cabins and units that are unique and fun to stay in. Have you ever wondered what it was like for the prospectors? Do you think you would like to try living in a tiny home? Our cabins are the original tiny homes, set up and waiting for you, just bring your food, bedding and personal items. Of course, we also have spots for the traditional RV and tent lovers, but now you can go camping with your RV friends even if you don’t have all the gear. Book a couple sites close together and come spend some time with us.
Please note, our sites are currently non-serviced, they may be powered in the future, but they do not have water or sewer. In our cabins and rentable units there is potable water for drinking, cooking and washing. The cabins also have a solar light source, but you may want to bring a flashlight for a little extra light. Close by the cabins there are outhouses and up in the main area there is a wash house with running water, flush toilets and showers.
To book one of our rentable, onsite RVs, please contact our office and we will help get the reservation setup.
Also, please note that there is an extra, per night charge for dogs to stay in our units, this will be added at time of check-in.
|Camping Rates||RV and Tent camping rates range from $30-$35 per night depending on site and time of the year..|
|Room Rates||Cabin and Teepee rates range from $95-$125 per night depending on unit and time of the year.|
|Max Length (of RV)||65 ft|
About the OwnerContact the property
- Cannabis consumption is limited to inside of camper’s personal RV and the immediate area around your campfire.
- Cannabis consumption is prohibited in all other public areas of the campground or in any of the cabin units.
- No smoking or vaping in any of the campground buildings.
- $200 cleaning fee/fine charged for smoking/vaping or cannabis use in buildings.
- Alcohol consumption is limited to campsite areas.
- Please obey all posted speed limits and watch for children.
- Quiet time is 11:00 pm to 7:00 am, please be considerate of your neighbours at all times.
- The gate will be closed at 11:00 pm and reopen at 6:00 am. Please make arrangements with the office staff if you have special requirements.
- Do not drain any sewage or waste material on to the ground or in non-standard containers.
- Fires must be contained inside the fire pits and must not be left unattended.
- Please do not throw garbage into the fire pits. Use provided receptacles.
- Cutting of trees or any destruction of the natural environment is not permitted at any time.
- Please use provided receptacles for bottles, recycling, compost and garbage. Do your best to reduce our imprint.
- No fireworks are allowed.
- Dogs and cats are allowed in your personal RV units at no additional cost.
- Dogs, only, are allowed in the cabin rental units at the additional costs outlined in the rates page.
- Your pet must never be left unattended in a cabin rental unit.
- You are responsible for any and all damage to property caused by your pet and may be charged accordingly.
- Dogs must be leashed at all times and within your control, even in the campsite area.
- Be mindful of your neighbors. Not everyone you meet may like dogs and other dogs may not be as friendly as yours. Excessive barking can disturb the surrounding campers.
- You must clean up after your dog and dispose of all garbage in bins provided. Even though it is biodegradable, it is not indigenous to the woods and can draw the curiosity of other wildlife.
- Any excessive clean up required because of your pet will result in a clean up fee charged to your account.
- If your pet is a nuisance to other guests, Country Comfort Cabins & RV reserves the right to ask you to leave, without refund or reimbursement of your stay.
- All rates subject to GST and applicable tourism levy (approx. 4%)
- Full payment required at time of booking. VISA and Mastercard accepted.
- All site rentals are minimum 2 nights on weekends and 3 nights on long Weekends (single night bookings on regular weekends possible, if booked on date of stay and if available, please call to inquire).
- 1 RV or tent and 1 vehicle per site.
- Extra vehicles, trailers or tents, if site size permits, at daily rate.
- Small pets, welcome at extra charge, see Pet Guidelines
- Guests are encouraged to park in main parking lot.
- Extra persons at additional daily rate.
- Cots available for rental at the office.
- Firewood available from main office. Guest are not permitted to bring their own firewood.
- All sites have picnic table and fire pit.
- No seasonal or monthly camping available
- Cabin rentals do not include daily housekeeping services. You are responsible to keep your unit tidy and clean before departure.
- Cabin units do not have bathrooms or running water. Showers and flush toilets are located in the main washhouse
- Bedding linens, pillows, sheets, blankets, bath and kitchen towels are not included. You must bring your own.
- Cabin sites have propane BBQ, fire pit and picnic tables.
- Potable water is available in each cabin unit.
- Cabin units do include kitchen utensils, pots, pans, dinnerware and furnishings.
- Security Deposit of $100 per cabin unit will be due at time of booking and refunded by the end of the business day after checkout. To allow the cleaning staff time to review the site.
- One vehicle per cabin site.
Cancellations made a minimum of 7 days prior to arrival date, will receive a full refund. Cancellations made 3-6 days before arrival date, will be refunded 50% of the booking fee. No refund for cancellations less than 3 days before arrival date, NO EXCEPTIONS.
Please be assured that all information provided on our online booking system is held in the strictest of confidence.
Limited campground employees have access to the booking system and are bound by privacy policies to ensure the confidentiality of your data.
Our third party providers are reputable and responsible for the safe keeping of your private data.
We make every effort to ensure the booking process is secure and your data is protected.