Cedar Breaks RV Park
Your Gateway to Adventure
Welcome to Cedar City! We are just a couple of hours north of Las Vegas in a beautiful oasis called Cedar City. This is home to Southern Utah University, and close to a number of scenic national parks, including Bryce Canyon, Grand Canyon, and Zion National Park. Our charming RV park offers visitors a great home base for exploring the area and participating in year-round recreational activities such as golf, skiing, biking and site seeing. In the summer, mountain bikers flock to the Brian Head Peak Activity Center, for challenging runs and spectacular scenery. Also called the “Festival City,” Cedar City plays host to a number of prestigious film, theater and art festivals throughout the year (the summer Shakespearean Festival is one of the more well-known fetes), making anytime a great time to visit.
About the OwnerContact the property
- Check in is at 2:00pm MST and Check out is at 11:00am MST. Late check in is always available, late check out may be requested but not always granted. Check in can be as early as 12:00pm MST if you contact us ahead of time.
- Quiet Hours are between 8:00pm and 8:00am MST. Please be considerate of others.
- Campfires are NOT permitted on the grass regardless if they are in a firepit or not. Campfires are permitted on the rocks and dirt.
- Children under the age of 18 must be under adult supervision. Please help prevent damage to other guest's property by not allowing your children to play with the rocks on our grass.
- Smoking is not allowed within 25 feet from our facility entrances. Please dispose of cigarette butts in the trash.
- When outside of your rig please be dressed in shoes, shirts, and pants.
- Vehicles are allowed at your site, as long as they are not in the way of any other vehicle or RV. We have additional parking by the office which is available to guests at all times.
- Do NOT park on any lawn area or in any vacant sites. Vehicles parked in violation of these rules are subject to being towed at the owner's expense.
- Speed limit is 5 MPH within our park.
- Tents are NOT permitted on RV sites. EZUPs, sun shades, or canopies are allowed when given permission from the office.
- Littering is not permitted (this includes cigarette butts) and all garbage is expected to be deposited in the dumpsters at the South end of the park. All garbage must be bagged and tied, boxes must be broken down. Do NOT leave garbage outside of your RV. Do NOT deposit your garbage in our laundry or restroom facilities.
- Laundry facilities are open 24 hours. Please remove your clothes promptly from their wash or dry cycle so that other guests may use our facilities as well. Please clean out the washers and dryers after your use. Wash cycles are $2.00 and 35 minutes long, dryer cycles are $1.50 and 45 minutes long.
- Please keep our restrooms clean by cleaning up after yourself.
- Please be courteous of other guests and do not walk on or through their sites. This includes grass and gravel.
- Pets must be on a leash at all times and are not permitted in our facilities such as the laundry room and restrooms. All guests are required to clean up after their pets immediately and are subject to fees if they fail to clean up after their pets. Owners are legally responsible for their pets and injury or loss caused by their pets.
- Electric, water and sewage may be turned off by Cedar Breaks Rv Park if there is an abuse of utilities or if a contract has expired or has been revoked.
- You must vacate Cedar Breaks Rv Park immediately after the contract has EXPIRED or if the contract has been REVOKED. If failed to do so, Cedar breaks Rv Park has the right to Tow all your belongings off our property immediately. We also have the right to contact Cedar City Police department/ Iron County Sheriff’s Department to charge you with Criminal Trespassing if you do not vacate the premise when asked to do so.
The purpose of reservations is to assure your booking and make sure we do not offer your reserved site to another guest.
- Cancellations made 72 hours or more prior to the original scheduled check in date will receive a full refund less a $10.00 cancellation fee.
- Cancellations made 72 hours or less prior to the original scheduled check in date will forfeit the entire amount of the reservation.
- Of course, we understand that emergencies do happen. Special circumstances will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
- Changing your reservation:
- If we are able to accommodate your request, we are happy to change your reserved dates.
You can cancel or change your reservation by emailing us at [email protected] or calling our office at (435) 586-2550.
Protecting your privacy is very important to us. We will never provide your personal information to any outside sources or use any email provided for unsolicited mail. Any emails received by Cedar Breaks RV Park or CampgroundBooking.com will be in connection with the products and services agreed to and provided.