Open to the public since 1932. Private tours since the 1870s.
[ACCESSIBILITY]: Unfortunately, the Cave is not handicapped accessible (there is some crouching required and no elevator). Guide dogs are NOT permitted in the Cave due to the presence of endangered species.
[COVID-19]: Face masks are no longer required but recommended if you have a pre-existing medical condition or are over 60 years of age. Masks are available for purchase in the Gift Shop.
[FLOODING]: Please call before visiting as the Cave is periodically closed due to flooding, especially during May, August and September.
|Electric / Water||Yes|
|Max Length (of RV)||35 ft|
About the OwnerContact the property
- No RVs or Trailers over 35 feet are allowed
- All RVs and trailers need to be manufactured after the year 2000
- No RVs or Trailers longer than 27 feet are allowed in sections E-H
- No RVs or Trailers longer than 20 feet are allowed in sections F-H
- There is six month limit on stays
- Monthly bookings can be made over the phone or in person
Cascade Caverns will only be using any provided information for the sole purpose of your stay at our campgrounds. Cascade Caverns will not sell any personal information provided, information gathered will be just for ensuring ease for both Cascade Caverns and the guest(s) during their stay at our park.