Breckenridge Lake Resort
Breckenridge Lake RV Campground is located in the suburbs of Crossville Tennessee. Our elevation of over 1900 feet provides modest relief from scorching summer temperatures.
The Campground sites are partially to fully shaded by oak trees in a rustic park like setting. You can just relax in the quietude of our park like setting or take advantage of our central location for sightseeing.
About the OwnerContact the property
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- We reserve the right to refuse admittance to anyone for any reason.
- Please take care of your Utility Hook-Ups at your assigned site. 50 AMP units will use a 50 AMP site. Proper winter hoses are required in cold temperatures.
- Speed limit on the premises is 5 mph.
- All buildings are non-smoking. A $300 cleaning fee will be assessed when evidence of smoking is present. Please advise if evidence of smoking is found at the time of arrival, customers should notify an employee immediately. This includes tobacco and marijuana.
- No parking on the grass at any time by any type of vehicle. Vehicles CANNOT extend into any of the main driveways. Overflow parking must be on gravel and trailers and excess vehicles are to be parked in designated areas for a fee.
- ATVS are not to be used within the park for any purpose. You must have a valid driver’s license and proof of liability insurance to operate an ATV or golf cart.
- Please observe quiet time from 10:00 pm to 8:00 am daily.
- Do not walk through anyone else’s RV space.
- Dispose of your trash promptly. Do not leave it outside overnight for any reason whatsoever. The wildlife will tear into it, and you are responsible for cleaning it up.
- Dumpsters are located on park premises. They are for use by campers during their stay. Break down/flatten all boxes before placing them in the dumpster. DO NOT dispose of mattresses, furnishings, rugs, parts, coals, old appliances, etc. in the dumpsters.
- Fire restrictions will be posted on the office door; such restrictions are enacted by the Forest Service. Failure to comply with the fire restrictions will result in immediate expulsion from the campground without a refund. No ground fires allowed. Raised fire rings are permitted.
- Under-age drinking is not tolerated, nor is disorderly conduct and will lead to expulsion from the park with no refund.
- Dogs must be on a leash when outdoors, they are not to roam free, or be staked outdoors in any manner and are not to chase the wildlife. We ask that you promptly pick up after your pet and dispose of refuse in the dumpsters. There is a off lease dog area located on the property for your convenience. You must also pickup your pet’s “poop” and dispose of it in the dumpster. There is a $50 fine for not picking up your dog’s waste. Pet fencing must be approved by park management. Dogs may not be tethered and unattended outside at any time. Owners are solely responsible any liable damages caused by animal. Continual barking will not be tolerated.
- No permanent structures are permitted. No clothes lines, tarps can be erected. No clutter on the site.
- RV's must be clean and in good repair at all times. No washing your RV onsite.
- Failure to comply with these rules can result in you being asked to leave the property immediately without a refund for unused portion of your reservation.
- A deposit and credit card must be on file for any damages incurred by the guest, which is their sole responsibility.
- Rates subject to change without notice or delay
Change/Cancellation Booking Fee (30 days notice required for Refund less Fee) 20%, otherwise no refund will be given.