Borden Bridge Campground
Currently offering electric and non-electric camping sites, water, washrooms, garbage and recycling, firewood for purchase and a sewer dump on site. Showers and additional facilities to come. We would also like to thank Jim Brompton at Jim Brompton Photography for the amazing photos he has taken.
About the OwnerContact the property
In order to provide a safe and pleasant camping experience for everyone, we ask that you please adhere to the following rules:
- Check out time is 12:00 Noon sharp. If you want to stay later than 12:00, you may pay a late check out fee of $10.00, subject to availability.
- Pets are allowed in the Campground but MUST NEVER BE LEFT IN A CAMPER OR THE SITE UNATTENDED!
- Parents are responsible for the conduct and safety of their children. Please supervise younger children. Toy guns of any kind which involve projectiles are prohibited.
- Please do not walk through someone else's site. Respect their privacy.
- Please use proper camping mats which do not kill the grass. Refrain from using carpeting or rubber mats - especially for extended stays.
- Campfires must be in the supplied fire pits only. Do not use outside fire pits please. Removal or repositioning of firepits or stands is prohibited. Violators will be charged $50 (more if unit is damaged).
- Please do not bring outside wood into the Campground.
- Please do not park extra vehicles in empty sites.
- Please do not wash vehicles or RV's.
- Quiet time is 11:00 pm. All unregistered visitors must leave at this time. A night security guard and Conservation Officers patrol the Campground regularly.
- Any damage to trees, sites or other facilities will result in a charge for payment of repairs.
- No grey water is to be drained into trees or grass.
- No one under age 18 may camp without adult supervision.
- No under age drinking will be tolerated.
- No more than 1 camping unit and 1 tent per site.
- Camp fees must be paid in entirety at time of check-in.
- Responsible alcohol use is permitted within the Campground.
- The use of Alcohol by minors is prohibited.
- Noisy parties, loud music or disturbances will NOT BE TOLERATED. Following one warning, violators will be asked to leave the Campground by security along with the RCMP. NO REFUND.
- Reminder: Quiet time is 11:00 pm – All visitors must leave at that time.
- No more than 2 pets are allowed.
- Pets must be on a leash at all times.
- You must clean up after your pet.
- Campers who own dogs with aggressive behavior will be asked to leave the Campground.
- Barking dogs will not be tolerated.
- Never leave your dog unattended in your site or in your RV/Tent/Etc.
- Failure to comply with these rules may result in eviction from the Campground. No refunds will be issued.
- Please report problem pets to the office.