|Camping Rates||$45 base price for tent, additional fees for trailers.|
|Electric / Water||Yes|
|Max Length (of RV)||40 ft|
About the OwnerContact the property
Location Get Directions Latitude: 44.85106 Longitude: -77.1663
Seasonal campers are responsible for the conduct and registering of their visitors. All visitors (relatives, friends & guests) MUST REGISTER at the office and receive their welcome package; visitors fees will apply. Day visitor check-out time – 10pm.
Each camping site is similar to one’s home property; please make it a habit of walking on roads and not through seasonal sites. Please instruct your children of the same.
Minimum 3 night reservation on long weekends.
The Ministry of Natural Resources does not allow firewood from outside the area due to the spreading of insect pests. Firewood is available for purchase at the campground.
- When booking a site to bring an RV/trailer, a $45 base rate is shown. This rate is for tents and you must select an add-on nightly fee of $5 for an RV/trailer under 25 feet in length, or $10 for an RV/trailer over 25 feet in length. Should you not add this add-on fee during the booking process, we will manually add this to your reservation and charge your credit card on file.
- Pets (dogs and cats) are welcome, but must be kept on a leash and not left unattended.
- Aggressive dogs are not permitted. If your dog/pet shows any sign of aggression whatsoever, it must be muzzled or you must leave (no refund). There are many small children wandering around the campground so if there is any chance of a confrontation with your dog, please leave him/her at home.
- Prolonged barking is not permitted. While some barking is normal, campers are to ensure their dogs remain quiet overall.
- Stoop and Scoop is mandatory.
- No pets on beach or playground area. There is a pet swimming area in the park and nearby.
- If you plan to bring more than one vehicle you must contact us to confirm that the site you have booked can accommodate a second vehicle
- Check in time is between 2:00pm to 10:00pm (No check ins past 10:00pm)
- Check out time is 11:00am
- QUIET TIME is from 11pm to 8am. Noisy and rowdy people during these times will be warned and then evicted. One (1) vehicle per site only.
- No bottles or glass containers allowed on beach or playground areas.
- Positively no cutting of trees or defacing of property.
- We will not be responsible for accidents or injury to guests, or loss of money, jewellery or valuables of any kind.
- Anyone causing an annoyance to other campers will be required to leave upon notification of the Management.
- Parents are responsible for the actions of their children, and their guests.
- Garbage: campers are responsible for the cleanup of their site, clear bags are to be used (not white). Recycling is mandatory – recycle or take it with you. Other than bagged garbage (unrecyclable items), a fee will be charged for any large or odd items that need to go to the dump.
- Reservations are payable in full at time of booking.
- Holiday weekend reservations must be for 3 nights.
- 4 weeks or more notice: full refund.
- Less than 4 weeks notice or no-show during the busy months of July & August: no refund unless we can fill your spot. A credit note may be granted for a future visit where space is available
- Late arrivals: If you do not show up on the reserved date, the rest of your reservation may be forfeited unless we’ve heard from you. Call the campground directly on the local number if you expect a late arrival in order to keep your reservation.