|Camping Rates||$45 base price for tent, additional fees for trailers.|
|Electric / Water||Yes|
|Max Length (of RV)||40 ft|
About the OwnerContact the property
Campsite Fees for Tents and RVs
- * When booking a site to bring an RV/trailer, a $50 base rate is shown. This rate is for tents and you must select an add-on nightly fee of $5 for an RV/trailer under 25 feet in length, or $10 for an RV/trailer over 25 feet in length. Should you not add this add-on fee during the booking process, we will manually add this to your reservation and charge your credit card on file.
* Bring cash to pay for incidentals like wood, ice, Wifi, store items. We do no have a debit/credit card machine.
* Bring transparent (see-through) bags to put your recycling in (as required by the garbage company) if you wish to recycle. Or take it home with you.
* Pets (dogs and cats) are welcome, but must be kept on a leash and not left unattended.
Aggressive dogs are not permitted.* If your dog/pet shows any sign of aggression whatsoever, it must be muzzled or you must leave (no refund).
- There are many small children wandering around the campground so if there is any chance of a confrontation with your dog, please leave him/her at home.
* Prolonged barking is not permitted. While some barking is normal, campers are to ensure their dogs remain quiet overall.
* Stoop and Scoop is mandatory.
* No pets on beach or playground area. There is a pet swimming area at the far West and of the park near the bridge.
* Minimum 3 night reservation on long weekends.
- No firewood allowed from outside the area (as per regulations) due to invasive insects. Firewood is available for purchase at the campground.
* Your visitors: If you have friends or relatives arriving at the campground to visit you at your campsite, they MUST register at the office and pay the appropriate visitors fees - $4.50 for day visitors 14 and over, $9 for overnight visitors 14 and older. Day visitor check-out time is 10pm. You are responsible for the conduct and registering of their visitors.
* Each camping site is similar to one’s home property; please make it a habit of walking on roads and not through seasonal sites. Please instruct your children of the same.
* If you plan to bring more than one vehicle you must contact us to confirm that the site you have booked can accommodate a second vehicle
* Check in time is between 2:00pm to 10:00pm (No check ins past 10:00pm)
* Check out time is 11:00am
* Observe the campground rules (provided upon arrival).
* QUIET TIME is from 11pm to 8am. Noisy and rowdy people during these times will be warned and then evicted. One (1) vehicle per site only.
* The Beach & playground: No dogs, bottles or glass containers allowed.
* Positively no cutting of trees or defacing of property.
* We will not be responsible for accidents or injury to guests, or loss of money, jewelry or valuables of any kind.
* Anyone causing an annoyance to other campers may be required to leave upon notification of the Management.
* Parents are responsible for the actions of their children, and their guests.
- * Before leaving, clean up any garbage from your campsite and clean out the fire pit (shovels and wheel barrow are outside the office). Garbage and mess left behind will result in an additional charge.
* Reservations are payable in full at time of booking.
* Holiday weekend reservations must be for 3 nights.
* 4 weeks or more notice: full refund.
* Less than 4 weeks notice or no-show during the busy months of July and August: no refund unless we can fill your spot. A credit note may be granted for a future visit where space is available
* Late arrivals: If you do not show up on the reserved date, the rest of your reservation may be forfeited unless we’ve heard from you. Call the campground directly on the local number if you expect a late arrival in order to keep your reservation.