Boardman Marina RV Park
Boardman Marina Park RV Campground is the perfect place to stay as you visit or travel along the Columbia River in North-Central Oregon. Here you’ll find 63 paved RV Campsites within the park.
- Each site has fresh water, sewer connections, 30/50 amp. electrical service, a picnic table and BBQ grill.
- There are 4 grassy tent sites with fire pits.
- Free Wi-Fi is provided within the Park.
- Clean, spacious restrooms with free showers and laundry facilities.
- Children’s playground area has a state-of-the-art play structure.
- Pets are welcomed on leashes, and there are doggie rest stations with waste sacks and disposal units within the Park.
- You can enjoy the nearby Day Use facilities or take a walk or a bike ride along our paved, 3-mile walking trail.
- If you bring your boat, you are just steps away from the Boat Harbor.
|Camping Rates||March - October $51.00 plus tax, per night|
About the OwnerContact the property
Boardman Park closely monitors and enforces the following rules:
- Driving and parking on the lawn is prohibited.
- Quiet time is 10:00PM-7:00AM
- Tents on gravel pads only – no tents on lawns
- No ATV’s, Side-by-Sides, or Dirt Bikes
- Campsite is to be kept clean. All garbage must be placed in provided dumpsters.
- Pets are to be kept quiet, under control, and on an 8-foot or shorter leash at all times. Pets are not to be tied to trees. A $50 fee will be charged to the guest if dogs are not cleaned up after.
- Fireworks, firearms, pellet guns, and sling shots are prohibited.
- Using pallets for firewood is prohibited.
- Cutting, breaking, or trimming of trees or shrubs is prohibited.
- Dropping foreign objects in the sewer is prohibited.
- Only one vehicle is included with overnight, overflow, and tent site fees. Maximum of 2 vehicles per campsite, including camping unit. A second vehicle kept at a campsite (or alternate parking area) is subject to a nightly Extra Vehicle Fee of $5.
- Only 2 tents per site are allowed. Tents placed on RV site with an RV are assessed a nightly Extra Tent Fee of $10 per tent.
Things to keep in mind for your stay at Boardman Park:
- **The code to the restrooms and laundry room is C1492.
- The campground is located near railroad tracks. Trains use their horn at all hours.
- Water Pression is 90 PSI – Pressure Regulators are advised for your RV.
- We irrigate the lawns regularly to keep the grass green and inviting. Please keep your vehicles and personal possessions off the grass to keep them dry. Water times are listed on each site marker.
- The laundry room is open every day from 8:00AM – 10:00PM.
- Check out time is 12:00 PM..
- Check in time is 2:00 PM.
- Failure to depart site by check out time will result in additional charges.
- Ice is available at the Check-In Booth for an additional fee (see rates for details)
- Morrow County Columbia River Heritage Trail is 3 miles end to end.
Campground Reservation Policy
Boardman Park accepts campground reservations as follows:
For the summer season (April 1st – September 30th):
- Online reservations are accepted from January 1st through September 30th. Reservations for more than 14 nights cannot be made online.
- Phone calls for reservations, will be accepted the first business day of January.
- Faxes, emails and walk-ins will be accepted beginning the second week of January.
- The full balance of your reservation will be charged at the time the reservation is made, via credit card, check or cash,.
- For Holiday Weekends (Memorial Day Weekend, 4th of July, & Labor Day Weekend) a minimum of 3 nights must be reserved when booking a reservation.
For winter season (October 1st – March 31st):
- Online reservations are not available during the winter season.
- Reservations can be made via phone, email, or walk-in.
- Reservations for long term (monthly) stays can be booked, by phone or in person, for the winter season only.
All cancellations are charged a $5 Cancellation Fee per site.
There is also a nonrefundable $5 Reservation fee per site.
All regular date cancellations require a 2-day notice.
Holiday Cancellations, i.e., Memorial Weekend, Fourth of July, and Labor Day Weekend, require a 14-day notice.
Cancellation requests that are not given the required notice, prior to the reservation arrival date, forfeit the full cost of the reservation.