Big Fish Bay RV Resort
Located on the southeast shore of picturesque Lesser Slave Lake and bordering the town of Slave Lake, Big Fish Bay R.V. Resort offers full service lakefront lots, tent sites, cabins and group camping areas, as well as excellent fishing opportunities. Big Fish Bay is close to many amenities and a wealth of activities for you and your family to enjoy!
|Camping Rates||Camping rates range from $25 - $54 per night, depending on site type and amenities.|
About the OwnerContact the property
• Check-in Time for the campsites is 2:00PM. Check-out Time is 11:00AM.
• Check-in Time for Cabins is 3:00PM. Check-out time is 11:00AM sharp.
• All cabin bookings require a 2 night minimum stay on regular weekends and a 3 night minimum stay on long weekends.
• Online reservations will open January 2nd and close October 1st.
• All camping fees for duration of stay are due at time of booking. Sites will not be held without payment under any circumstances.
• Obey all posted signs in the park.
• ATV’s are prohibited.
• No lifeguard on duty.
• Fireworks are prohibited.
• Hunting and firearms are prohibited.
• Fish cleaning at designated cleaning station only.
• Crafts and water skiers must stay out of the swimming area, and away from anglers.
• Safety incidents occurring on the property are required to be reported immediately.
• Campers must stop and display your camping pass when re-entering the campground.
• Quiet hours are from 11:00PM to 7:30AM
• All guests’ equipment and litter must be removed from site by time of departure. Fees may be assessed if site is left littered or in disorder.
• ZERO tolerance of verbal or physical abuse towards park staff.
• If you are booked into a full service site with an RV we allow one tent, if it is intended for your immediate family/children, at no charge.
• If you want another friend to stay in a tent at your site, it is a $25 fee per night.
• If you have a full service site booked for tenting you are allowed two tents per site.
• Maximum two (2) motorized vehicles per site (excluding camping unit).
• All parking is confined to the guest’s site or the designated marked parking areas.
• Parking on the grass, road shoulder or in unoccupied campsites is prohibited.
SEASONAL STATUS AND MAIL:
• Guests are prohibited from claiming Big Fish Bay as their permanent address, as defined by local bylaw.
• Mail may only be delivered to guests at the campground by a temporary mail forwarding service.
• The guest is responsible for any intentional or accidental damages caused by guest or their party. Repair or replacement of damaged property will be billed to the guest accordingly.
• Please report damages or maintenance issues to the office immediately so we have time to make repairs for you or the next guests arriving.
• All material or liquid waste generated by a guest must be disposed of properly. Utilities are provided at each campsite for liquid waste disposal.
• Trash and Recycling dumpsters are provided throughout the campground for solid waste disposal.
• If a dumpster is full, please use one of the other dumpsters provided.
• Washing any vehicle or camping unit may only be performed by a professional service or by methods that do not require constant running water; a bucket and sponge for example.
• Draining of any fluid including oil, gasoline or grease, etc. is strictly prohibited.
• All cabins, buildings, and public areas are non-smoking. This includes cannabis.
• Please dispose of cigarette butts in the trash or designated receptacle provided at your cabin. Do not dispose of cigarette butts on the ground or lake.
• Pets are not permitted inside cabins or buildings.
• Pets must be kept on a leash and picked up after.
• Pet pens are allowed with a maximum size of 10x10.
• Please do not leave your pets unattended.
$250 FINE IF THE SMOKING OR PET RULES ARE BROKEN
• Campfires are permitted in fire rings only. Open ground fires are strictly prohibited.
• All campfires and cooking fires must be extinguished at the end of the night following their use.
• Please do not collect firewood in the woods surrounding the campground. It is available for purchase at the main office/store.
• Glass containers are strictly prohibited anywhere in the campground.
• Alcohol consumption is prohibited at the playground and on all roadways in the campground, as well as in public buildings.
• Any alcohol related issue is grounds for immediate removal from the campground.
• Observe posted speed limits and watch out for children at play.
• Children must be supervised at the playground.
• Children under twelve(12) are not to be left unattended in any cabin, tent, building or campsite at any time and must be accompanied by an adult age eighteen(18) or older.
BEACH AND PLAYGROUND:
• No lifeguard on duty. Use at your own risk.
• The following items are prohibited from the campground: clotheslines, portable or inflatable pools, fireworks, flares, firearms, bows & arrows, paintball guns and For Sale signs.
• Management has the right to change your site in case of emergency.
• NO REFUNDS FOR EARLY DEPARTURES.
BIG FISH BAY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO TERMINATE A CAMPER’S RESERVATION, AT ITS DISCRETION, FOR FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE POLICIES OF THE CAMPGROUND, LOCAL BYLAWS OR ANY OTHER REASON AS DETERMINED BY MANAGEMENT.
ADDITIONAL RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR CABIN RENTALS MAY APPLY TO YOUR RESERVATION.
This would appear in the box Reservation Alerts and Notices
• Two (2) night minimum stay required on weekends (Fri-Sat-Sun)
• Three (3) night minimum stay required on long weekends.
• Pets must remain on leash at all times.
• No pets or smoking allowed inside the cabins.
And the most important rule of all: HAVE FUN!
Big Fish Bay requires 14 days notice for cancellations. A $20 cancellation fee will apply to all reservations that are cancelled. A request for refund for cancellations will only be granted if the request is made at least 14 days prior to check in date. Long weekend and specific site reservations are not included and non-refundable. If given less than 14 days notice, we charge full rate + cancellation fee + GST.
We value your trust, and that of the public, and recognize that maintaining this trust requires that we be transparent and accountable in how we treat the information that you choose to share with us.
We gather your data in order to assist us with you stay and for the following reasons:
- To provide customer care and support
- To register you for services the Big Fish Bay RV Resort
- To notify you about changes to our services
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so like our email newsletters or updates. You may sign up for or unsubscribe to these communications at any time.
- To provide analysis or information so that we can improve our services
- To monitor the usage of our services
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Mailing Address
Disclosure of Data:
Big Fish Bay RV Resort may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Big Fish Bay RV Resort
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with use of our services
- To protect the personal safety of staff, guests, volunteers, or the public
- To protect against legal liability
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our services ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service including Google Analytics.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children").
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.