Baileys RV Resort
Bailey's RV Resort is located on US Highway 36 on the west side of Seneca, Kansas. The park was opened in 2006 as Stallbaumer's RV Park and Campground and was purchased in 2018 by the Bailey family. It is open year round. Whether you are looking for an overnight stop or an extended stay, our RV Resort offers all the amenities you look for and expect in a quality facility.
|Camping Rates||$45 per day|
|Max Length (of RV)||44 ft|
About the OwnerContact the property
Bailey’s RV Park Rules & Regulations
Just before entering the park there is a stop sign to your left please stop and call 785-294-1208 and we will come out and get you checked into your site
- Check in time 11:am and check out time is 11:00 am.
- We accept cash, check and credit cards
- There are no refunds.
- Payment is due when you check into the park.
- Your camper leaves when you leave.
- If your camper stays here, you will move it to the west end before you leave and you will be charged $50.00 a month rent.
- All trash must be put in dumpster provided by the RV Park do not let it pile up around your camper.
- Pets are to be on a leash at all times while in the park, they can run at the far west end of the park or at the far north end of the park when you walk them back into the park they need to be on the leach.
- Clean up after your pet.
- Quite time is at 10:00pm no loud music after that time please have respect for others.
- Do not park or drive on the grass.
- The speed limit is 10 mph because of children out playing.
- If you cannot abide by the rules, you will ask to leave the park.
- Do not leave oil or metal in or around the dumpster.
- 2 vehicles only at each sight.
- No extra trailers at any sight.
- No ATV, or small trail bikes can be rode in park.