|Camping Rates||$30 per night plus tax and fees|
|Electric / Water||Yes|
|Max Length (of RV)||45 ft|
About the OwnerContact the property
Location Get Directions Latitude: 44.522813 Longitude: -93.90714
All campers must acknowledge and sign that they have read and understand the Covid-19 guidelines given to them before their stay.
ALLANSON PARK COVID-19 CAMPGROUND GUIDELINE FOR VISITORS
- Every person in a campsite must have completed, signed, and returned to the city, a visitor health screening before entering the campground.
- Plan Ahead- we are attempting to limit person to person contact, so please attempt to make reservations, pay for camping, and acquire your camping permit before you arrive.
- Be Self-Sufficient- be prepared to be self-contained to your campsite. For example, arrive with your own soap, surface disinfectant supplies, hand sanitizer, paper towels, and toilet paper.
- Socially Distance Yourself- to ensure that social distancing can be maintained, it is best to set up your campsite- sleeping, campfire, and eating areas- to maximize distance from adjacent campsites that host people from different households.
- Limit Guests to Your Campsite- restrict use of your campsite or campfire to only those in your immediate household.
- Please Be Aware of The Signs Posted Throughout the Campground, encouraging social distancing, wearing facemasks when in public spaces, and sanitizing public spaces i.e restrooms before use.
- Keep Yourself Informed- more camping and outdoor recreation information can be obtained from the Minnesota Department Of Health At www.Health.State.Mn.Us And The Minnesota Department Of Natural Resources At www.Dnr.State.Mn.Us
By Clicking ACCEPT, I acknowledge that the Covid-19 guidelines were given to this camping unit before arriving at Allanson’s Park and are understood as written.
CONDUCT HEALTH SCREENING EACH TIME VISITORS ENTER THE FACILITY----PLEASE GO TO THE SELF CHECKER AT WWW.CDC.GOV/CORONAVIRUS/2019-NCOV/SYMPTOMS-TESTING/SYMPTOMS.HTML
If you are a visitor,customer, contractor, or volunteer of the city and have answered
yes to any of the symptoms listed below, please do not enter any city property.
Please go home and isolate yourself from others and contact your doctor for medical
If you are a guest at our campground and have answered yes to any of the
symptoms, please go home immediately and isolate yourself away from others and
seek medical advice from your doctor.
Visitor Health Screening
Have you had any of the following symptoms recently that you cannot attribute to another health condition?
Please answer “Yes” or “No” to each question. Do you have:
Fever (100.4°F or higher), or feeling feverish?
A new cough?
Shortness of breath?
A new sore throat?
New muscle aches?
New loss of smell or taste?
By clicking ACCEPT, you acknowledge that no one in your campsite is experiencing any of the listed symptoms and you are responsible for doing a daily health screening for each day you will be staying at Allanson's Park at the www.cdc.gov website listed above.
Deposits are non-refundable