Alabama Coast Campground
You can reach us by phone at (251)-752-0474.
Camping in a natural setting so close to major attractions
Alabama Coast Campground is open year-round and taking reservations for your upcoming stay. We offer a 10% Good Sam discount. At this time, all reservations, check-ins, and other personal contacts are handled via telephone. Whether you’re coming for the nearby attractions or to escape into nature, we can’t wait to welcome you to our little slice of Alabama heaven!
We provide a unique camping experience with amazing area attractions and activities like water sports, amusement park, beautiful beaches and so on. Located 1 mile north of OWA and Tropical falls waterpark and Foley Sport complex. We offer many amenities and activities like 7 putting greens, batting cage with pitching machine, multi-use sport field and an amazing playground area. Our beautiful grounds are perfect for birthday parties and other events. We also host various entertaining events like occasional live music, concerts, movie nights and much more. If you want to spend your summer vacation in a peaceful place full of fun and entertainment, we are the ideal place for you. Whether you’re coming for the nearby attractions or to escape into nature, we can’t wait to welcome you in.
|Camping Rates||RV rates range from $36-$39 per night|
|Max Length (of RV)||45 ft|
About the OwnerContact the property
NOTE: Currently, check-ins MUST be done over the phone. Please call us upon arrival and we will get you checked-in - thank you!
1. Under no circumstances will your campsite become your residence.
2. All RVs must have current license and registration.
3. No loud music or bothersome noise.
4. No speeding over 10 MPH.
5. No parking on the campground road.
6. No reckless driving.
7. No glass bottles or containers outside.
8. Stay off other sites without permission from site guest.
9. Maximum of 3 adults per site.
10. No more than 2 vehicles are allowed without permission from management.
11. All vehicles must be licensed and operational.
12. Park only in designated parking areas.
13. No parking or driving on the grass. This includes trailers, car-dollies and motorcycles.
14. Outside trash must be stored in a solid container with a tight fitting lid.
15. No aggressive pets allowed.
16. All pets must be leashed and supervised when outside.
17. Pets must be picked up after.
18. All repairs must be made promptly and professionally.
19. Septic system is for human waste and toilet paper only. No grease or food, etc.
20. All RV’s must be kept clean and free of damage. No tarps, window air conditioners, etc.
21. Only items designed for outside storage are allowed outside.
22. Sites must be kept organized and tidy.
23. Any damage to park infrastructure must be reported immediately.
24. Management is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
25. Management will not be held liable for actions of other guests.
26. By using the common areas, all occupants and visitors agree to assume all liability.
27. No public drunkenness is allowed.
28. No illegal activity is allowed.
29. Report crime.
30. Respect others and follow the “golden rule”.
31. Clean your campsite before departure.
32. WiFi: ACC guest / Password: beaverlodge
Full refund will be given if the guest provides Alabama Coast Campground with 14 days notice prior to their arrival date. If less than 14 days notice is provided, then the guest will be subjected to a cancellation fee of 25% of their invoice total amount.