Princeton Municipal RV Park & Campground
The Princeton Municipal RV Park & Campground is now open with required Social Distancing measures in place.
The campground will remain open after October 15, 2020. Closing date is unknown at this time.
Relax by or tube down the beautiful Similkameen River at Princeton Municipal RV Park & Campground. Offering 73 RV and tent sites situated along the river, our campground provides a peaceful atmosphere for guests to relax and unwind. The park is nestled underneath a variety of towering trees, providing shade to some sites during the sunny days. There’s also open area sites for guests wanting to sleep under the night sky. Most sites have 30amp and water. For your convenience and comfort, a central facility for showers, flush toilets, ice and more are available for use. We welcome pets, so bring your furry friends along! Stay connected during your vacation with our WiFi and internet connection. Located near Kettle Valley Railway Trail, cycle the famous trail to view beautiful scenery. We are the perfect home base for interesting day trips to Hedley, ghost towns, award winning wineries, and local fruit stands.
|Camping Rates||$30 - $40/night non river side sites $35 - $50/night riverfront sites $25 - $30/night Tent Sites Sani Dump $10 Extra Vehicle $5 Rates based on season and weekend Rates include 4 people Add'l persons 6 & Over additional $3.00/per person Weekly rates available|
|Max Length (of RV)||40 ft|
About the OwnerContact the property
Location Get Directions Latitude: 49.4623738 Longitude: -120.4770992
Reservations can be made online through campgroundbooking.com. Payment by credit card will be required at time of booking. Please review the policies listed below.
1) There is a required $7 reservation fee for booking online or a $10 reservation fee for booking over the phone or in person for each site reserved on top of regular camping fees.
2) Reservations are payable via credit card and must be paid in full at time of booking and are non-transferable.
3) Refunds – Reservation Fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. Camping fees only, are refundable up to 14 days prior to your arrival date. No Refund will be provided less than 14 days prior to your arrival date. No refund will be given for reducing the number of nights reserved.
4) No Show Policy – All reservations are held until 10:00 pm of the day you are scheduled to check-in. If you do not arrive by 10:00 pm, the site is considered forfeited, and no refund will be provided.
5) Change Fee – A Reservation Change Fee of $5.00 will be charged for any change made to a reservation. The change fee will apply to each change made and multiple changes to a reservation will incur multiple change fees.
6) You must be 19 years of age or older to reserve a campsite within our Campground. Persons younger than 19 years must be accompanied by an adult.
1) Cancellations can be made by calling 250-295-3135 or emailing [email protected] or [email protected] during regular business hours, Monday - Friday 8:30 am -4:30 pm. Please be sure to include your reservation information for staff to be able to handle your request in a timely manner.
2) Refunds – Reservation Fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. Camping fees only, are refundable up to 14 days prior to your arrival date. No Refund will be provided less than 14 days prior to your arrival date. No refund will be given for reducing the number of nights reserved.
3) No Show Policy – All reservations are held until 10:00 pm of the day you are scheduled to check-in. If you do not arrive by 10:00 pm, the site is considered forfeited, and no refund will be provided.