Lakeview Park Campground
The campground is now closed. The online reservation system is open for reservations for camping starting May 19 to July 5, 2023. Reservations for July 6 to September 4, 2023 can be made starting April 3, 2023 (at approximately10:00 am). The reservations must be made online. COVID-19 protocols as mandated will be followed.
This campground offers 75 sites, 28 of which have lake views. The marina is just a short walk away. Power and water are available on some sites. For the 2023 season, very limited moorage space is available and will be available only on a first come first served basis.
|Camping Rates||Serviced $50 Unserviced $37 Tenting $30 Moorage $20/night|
About the OwnerContact the property
One to four persons 19 years of age or older. Additional fees for adults apply as set above. A maximum of eight persons including children (18 years of age and younger). Vehicles per Camp Site: One vehicle and trailer. Either one (but not both) may be an RV. A second vehicle (non-RV) may be allowed for the additional nightly charge of $16.00. Additional Vehicle(s) and/or person(s) will be charged according to fees set above.
There will be NO exceptions to Camp Site size and vehicle numbers.
- Check-out time is 11:00 a.m. Check-in time is after 1:00 p.m.
- Firewood can be purchased from the park attendant unless campfire ban if effect.
- Campground gates closed between 10PM &7AM.
- No lifeguard on duty.
- The Town accepts no liability for damages or injuries and is not responsible for stolen property.
- The campsite may prove challenging for persons with physical challenges, disabilities or mobility problems.
- The washrooms will be open and cleaned during regular staff hours. Please bring your own clean trip kit for off-duty/overnight washroom use.
- NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES ALLOWED IN AREAS OTHER THAN NUMBERED CAMPSITES
- NOISE IS PROHIBITED from 10PM to 7AM.
- Excessive noise is not permitted at any time.
- Dogs MUST be kept on a leash at all times. Owners responsible for picking up and disposing of pet droppings in garbage cans.
- Absolutely no dogs allowed on the beach due to health concerns
- Campfires are permitted in fire pits only, unless banned. Campfires must not exceed .5 meters in size and may not be left unattended.
- Speed limit is 15 kilometres per hour and please do not block roadway
- The use of generators is not permitted in the park.
- No motor bike riding in park
- Garbage should be placed in containers provided
- No camping in areas other than in numbered sites
- Boat trailers are to be parked only in the day parking area. The access gate to this parking area is locked in the evenings.
- No tree cutting.
- Sewage and grey water may not be discharged into any fresh water or land. There is no sani-dump in the park, but there is one located 5 minutes from the campsite in Lake Cowichan.
- Vehicles with boat trailers must park at the designated area on the upper parking site.
Please note that for any cancellation, a fee of $22.00 per site plus the booking fee will be deducted from your refund for each confirmed reservation number. All refunds will be issued to the credit card used to make the reservation. No refund will be given if the cancellation is made less than 10 days prior to the arrival date. The cancellation must be made by sending an email to [email protected], with your reservation details, 10 days prior to the arrival date. No exceptions will be made.