Important changes for 2023 : click here
Prime location across from Shannon Falls and the Sea to Sky Gondola. Enjoy breathtaking views of the waterfall, The Chief, Howe Sound and Mount Garibaldi. We are open 365 days a year. Enjoy the areas trails, climbing, biking, kite boarding or take a trip up the Gondola for fantastic views, suspension bridge and access to the back country.
|Camping Rates||Tenting from $45 Unserviced from $50 Partially Serviced from $55 Fully Serviced from $75|
|Max Length (of RV)||40 ft|
About the OwnerContact the property
IMPORTANT CHANGES FOR 2023
To avoid overcrowding, site limits for numbers of people and vehicles have been set (SEE HERE)
If you arrive with too many people or vehicles, we may not be able to accommodate them if we don't have additional campsites. Please consider car-pooling, or booking additional sites in advance.
Day visitors are permitted providing they are within the site capacity limits for vehicles and people. All visitors must register and pay prior to entering the park. Day visitor $15, Extra vehicle $10.
Check-in: Anytime after 1:00pm
Check-out: Before 11:00am
- The person registered to the site must be over 18, and ultimately responsible for all people on their site, and applicable fees.
- Quiet hours 10pm (however always be considerate of others around you).
- Day guests must vacate by 10pm.
- No refunds for early departures
- Klahanie reserves the right to re-use your campsite if you have not notified us of late arrival by 8:00 pm.
- Only one RV is permitted per RV site.
- The park is open year round, campers must follow the self-registration process posted on the office window.
- Generators are not permitted
- Alcohol consumption is only permitted at your site.
- Pets must be kept on a leash at all times.
- Speed Limit: 10km/h throughout the park.
- Facilities are to be used at own risk, and only by registered campers.
- Parents are responsible for the conduct and behaviour of their kids, and are financially liable for damage to the property.
- The Klahanie Campground holds the right to refuse service.
- Unregistered guests are not permitted entry to the park or use the facilities.
- The Klahanie Campground reserves the right to make changes, or supplement these guidelines at any given time.
- If campers do not show up for their reservation without previous notice (minimum of 48 hrs) no refunds will be possible.
- Campfires are permitted unless there's a Fire Ban in effect: Please check the BC Wildfire Service for the current restrictions.
- Please do not move fire pits from established locations.
- Firewood is available for purchase.
- Only clean seasoned firewood is permitted.
- Burning of lumber, plywood, leaves, yard waste, construction material waste, tree bark, hedge or grass clippings is prohibited.
- The collection of any natural resources in the park is prohibited, and subject to eviction.
- Fires must be contained at a height no greater than 10 inches, and must be supervised at all times.
All garbage, including Micro-trash must be picked up, bagged and placed inside the dumpster.
Failing to do so will result in the clean-up fees. Nothing is permitted to be left at your site after departure, only ash from fires.
Failure to comply with the rules and regulations will result in extra fees, eviction from the park without refund.
- Clean up fee (sites left unclean including micro trash): $50.00
- Unregistered guests: $20 to $40
- Burning of unapproved material: $40
- Dogs off the leash: $20
- If your campsite is left unattended with food, coolers, or any wildlife attractants; Not following wildlife regulations - "at risk" campsite: $150 minimum (or subject to a higher fine by conservation officer)
All fines will be automatically charged to the person responsible for site & reservation.
All prices do not include applicable taxes. Rules and regulations subject to change.
If campers cancel BEFORE the 48 hour period prior to check-in at 1pm on the date of their booking they will receive a refund - minus a $36.75 cancelation fee & $7 booking fee. ($100 for groups)
Refunds can take up to 10 business days for funds to be processed.
If campers cancel WITHIN the 48 hour period prior to check-in at 1pm on the date of their booking, no refund will be made.
You must email us at [email protected] The subject line must contain: Cancelation for (confirmation number)
Modifications can be made to existing reservations, subject to availability.
The ONLY way to make a modification is to email [email protected]
with your confirmation number , clearly stating the modification you would like to make.
Modifications are subject to an $8 fee.
Modifications cannot be made within 48hrs of check in date at 1pm.