Fair Harbour Marina & Campground
Fair Harbour is the gateway to Kyuquot Sound. The area is renowned for kayaking, surfing, wildlife viewing, fishing and camping. Fair Harbour is the perfect place from which to stage your remote west coast adventure. Amenities include dry camping, cabins, general store, moorage and fuel dock, washrooms, showers, laundry, boat ramp.
|Camping Rates||Unserviced $10-$25|
|Room Rates||4 Cabins Cabins - 1 bdrm - $180/night 2 bdrm - $260/night Buy 6 nights, get 7th night free!|
About the OwnerContact the property
- If you or anyone in your household has been feeling ill or exhibiting symptoms of COVID 19, PLEASE STAY HOME AND SEEK MEDICAL CARE
- You must visit our website to view all COVID 19 protocols prior to arriving. By completing this transaction, you agree to all protocols. www.fairharbourbc.com/covid19/
- Quiet time is 11pm-9am.
- Campsite bookings are good for up to 4 people and two vehicles per site (a boat trailer counts as one vehicle)
- A major credit card and/or valid ID will be required of all groups.
- No refunds for early checkouts.
- Pets must be kept on leash at all times
- Pet waste must be picked up and disposed of
- $25 charge for uncleaned pet waste
- A $200 security deposit will be required to book cabins to cover any missing or damaged furnishings.
Cancellation Policy for Cabins and Camping:
- Cancellations are allowed with refunds up to 48 hrs prior to booked dates for reservations of less than 1 week.
- For reservations of 1 week or longer during peak season, any cancellation within 60 days and not less than 48 hours of the reserved date, will result in forfeited deposits. If paid in full, balances will be refunded but deposits will be forfeited.
- Cancellations within 48 hrs of the reserved date will not have ANY monies refunded.